Can the good Doctor not sort out CABs Botox damaged left eyelid.............

Started by mk1, February 05, 2018, 06: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mala

Please don't praise him anymore or his next vision will be to use our reserves of cash to commission a North Korea size bronze statue of himself in a prominent position in town.
Mind you there is a nice large open area down the Marina at present available.
Maybe that is why we bought Jackson's Landing?

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

mk1

I am shocked at the crude attempts to disparage Our Father.  The Dear Leader works tirelessly to  improve our lot and still there are doubters.
See here The Dear Leader at the launch of one of his fantastic  Visions

Who can doubt it will have been built on time and turn out to be a brilliant commercial success. It ('The Offer') will attract millions of shoppers and contribute billions in revenue.   

jawsbbc

and still nothing, people struggled to go over  when the pound shop and bm were there
Quote from: mk1 on February 16, 2018, 11: PM
I am shocked at the crude attempts to disparage Our Father.  The Dear Leader works tirelessly to  improve our lot and still there are doubters.

Who can doubt it will have been built on time and turn out to be a fantastic success. It ('The Offer') will attract millions of shoppers and contribute billions in revenue. Shame on you doubters.

Johnny Bongo

Perhaps The Dear Leader and his entourage could arrange a trip to North Korea, to visit another Dear Leader!  They could discuss ideas ranging from feeding the hungry (think holiday hunger schemes/ SAB's cafe, etc,) to controlling dissenters (think fredc, etc...sorry fred!).  With any luck, Kim will offer a permanent role in NK to the SCAB's and their psychopants ;) , then Trump won't dare mess with NK anymore!  Time for my meds!

Inspector Knacker

The Dear Leaders TV quizmaster type silver suit looks several sizes too big.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

jeffh

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on February 17, 2018, 07: AM
Maybe he's running it in for the 'ansome one

Stig of the Seaton Dump

Quote from: Inspector Knacker on February 17, 2018, 07: AM

Just be thankful it is not the emperors new clothes.
I don't believe it.

Disgruntled voter

Quote from: mk1 on February 16, 2018, 11: PM

Who can doubt it will have been built on time and turn out to be a brilliant commercial success. It ('The Offer') will attract millions of shoppers and contribute billions in revenue.   

This is obviously a really old photo and an attempt to ridicule the scabs. I am not sure the exact year but I can guess the decade from chris's shiny miami vice suits and the handsomeones teddy boy outfit and barnet

mk1

Quote from: Disgruntled voter on February 17, 2018, 04: PM

This is obviously a really old photo and an attempt to ridicule the scabs. I am not sure the exact year but I can guess the decade from chris's shiny miami vice suits and the handsomeones teddy boy outfit and barnet

CAB is often seen wearing those 'winkle-pickers'. They look absurd because they have an extended pointy-end much longer than normal.   I once saw him  stumble whilst walking because he did not raise his foot high enough and the 'point' clipped the pavement.

Inspector Knacker

Saw them shoes, if there was bells on the end  they'd make great Court Jester's footwear.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

fred c

Damian in the photographs.... and we all know what happened to that particular council officer......