Sour Grapes

Started by steveL, October 22, 2017, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Quote from: mk1 on October 24, 2017, 08: PM
Hey Fred I hear your posts are getting deleted from The Mail site...........................

Yeah a couple have disappeared...... it must the LabMob ringing Joy  ::)

Inspector Knacker

Try a different approach, how about, Love eating at Rift Houses answer to the Hotel Swanko del Posh. Cool place, cool food.
Terry Plywood, Rift House.

or
I'm fit to bursting with anticipation at all the projects coming through from our super councillors bold visions, keep it up.
Dolly Daydream, West View Marina Village.

or 
Isn't it about time elections for councillors were done away with? We have the most brilliant council ever so just let them get on with it.
Dick Tatorship, no fixed abode.

See if they get printed.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

steveL

a week later and she's still at it . . . all very unseemly

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

stokoe

Bloody hell Dillusional comes to mind wow.

DRiddle

Is 'vol/com' the public address system in ASDA?

angela

as I said weeks ago, the woman thinks she is entitled to be a councillor and resents the whole business of having to go through an election.

fred c

Quote from: steveL on October 26, 2017, 04: PM
a week later and she's still at it . . . all very unseemly

Someone defo did some great work getting rid of those 3 lots of fly tipped rubbish...... another example of the mis-use of council resources during an election.....

Did she really thought she was going to be elected in Seaton , or was she brainwashed by the £3 Corbynites.......she needs to give her head a shake......DOHHHHHH

What's the betting that Sue Little will get elected in May......... there are plenty of Seaton folk who will offer her support to make sure Labour get another showing up.

Inspector Knacker

The final part of her ramblings said it all for me. Basically, the only way is their way, the shining path of Labour enlightenment. Could you see them 'co-operating' if roles were reversed, they'd have faces as sour as vinegar.
A failure looking for an excuse for her own failings.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

What a needy embarrassing woman.

However big the loss might be to Seaton, I am sure Ann's loss is greater.
There are other wards that have lower standards so all is not lost.

As for making the town better, since the election the council has made Seaton park as scruffy as hell, putting down hardcore so lazy officers can drive where ever they want.
I don't believe it.

kevplumb

still rattling on about how good she is

take the hint dear lady

THE ELECTORATE DIDN'T THINK SO ;D
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

fred c

Sour Grapes just doesn't begin to describe it, Mrs Marshall is making a rip roaring job of making absolutely sure Labour don't even need to field a candidate in Seaton come May........ they can just save the money and put it towards a Choccy Woccy Doo Dah cake for the Mayors parlour.

Inspector Knacker

Behaviour that reminds me of that Viz character, SPOILT BA... the name escapes me.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Riddler5 on October 28, 2017, 03: PM
Behaviour that reminds me of that Viz character, SPOILT BA... the name escapes me.

Good old Timmy!

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Lucy Lass-Tick on October 28, 2017, 03: PM
Quote from: Riddler5 on October 28, 2017, 03: PM

Good old Timmy!
Actually, they've  got a few Timmy's in their ranks and a few 'Finetime Fontaine's as well. ;)