Sour Grapes

Started by steveL, October 22, 2017, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Somebody needs to have a word with Ann Marshall who is still bad mouthing Leisa Smith three days after the result. That arrogance and assertion of entitlement is still in full flow.

Bottom line is that Labour threw everything they had at Seaton and still the electorate didn't want to know - the Independent vote was nearly four times the Labour vote. If they haven't the sense to reflect on that and accept that the SCAB Foggy Furze/Manor Cabal has made the brand toxic in Hartlepool then they deserve everything they get.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

It's a temper tantrum. Children of the spoilt variety, who have entitlement issues, do tend to turn the old screaming routine and claiming it's not fair.
Then they become big children lacking in maturity and the inability to accept graciously that they can't have everything the demand or expect.
The trouble multiplies massively when when they get into a gang sharing similar personality disorders.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lord Elpus

She'll feel better once the 'leaflet deliverers chaffing' clears up.

steveL

I gather the Victoria offering from Labour will be a young lass from the £3 Chipper Club section  - Trueman is the name, I think. The Tories are sticking with a paper candidate but won't be bothering producing any leaflets.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

steveL

Quote from: Lord Elpus on October 22, 2017, 01: PM

I'm sure her election literature said that she ran a 'personal trainer' business. If so, then she's running it from Checkout 15 in ASDA.

mk1

Quote from: steveL on October 22, 2017, 02: PM
I gather the Victoria offering from Labour will be a young lass from the £3 Chipper Club section  -

We will see how the internal power-struggle is working out  by the people who canvas for her. Will they let the current mob help and if they do will  they make sure they do not be seen associating with them.

Inspector Knacker

I'm sure her election literature said that she ran a 'personal trainer' business. If so, then she's running it from Checkout 15 in ASDA.
Maybe she 'personally trains' checkout operators as opposed to the 'You too can have a body like me' variety of 'personal trainers'?

fred c

Well if it's Trueman or Trueman Capote, she will have a walk in........ then we can see what she makes of the committee room B decision makers and the usual.... When I nod my head.....You say..........For

stokoe

Talking about elections when is she up? Kaylee what the f*c* does she do sirs?

steveL

Quote from: stokoe on October 22, 2017, 04: PM

Next May 2018

jeffh

By her telephone expenses she must do something

Inspector Knacker

She's the 'Albert RN' of local politics.

mrb

Maybe she does both...?

not4me

Good grace obviously doesn't come naturally to Ann Marshall and it looks like she still hasn't learnt the lesson of being choosy over the company she keeps.

Stig of the Seaton Dump

I thought Angie Wilcox was the queen of karma.

Can you imagine Ann Marshall working with the two other Seaton councillors if she had won.
I don't believe it.