Why?

Started by BresslawoffoftheBunker, July 02, 2017, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: Riddler5 on July 03, 2017, 05: PM
So why do you keep coming back? Admit it, you love it. Either that or your turn on the rota to be a nuisance has come up.

He gets the same reception on The Bunker. It seems he is one of those who thinks the world is out of step instead of him.

Username

Quote from: mk1 on July 03, 2017, 06: PM
Quote from: Username on July 03, 2017, 03: PM
Even if I were to provide a link the content would not be visible.

So you have never heard of 'save as complete web page' and you do not know how to do a screen grab? You must think everyone is as stupid as you.

You specifically asked for links. I specifically said no. Why would anyone do that in real life? I have no need to justify my posts to you or anyone else. People can read them, reply or ignore as they wish.

These are however, perfect examples as to why there were so many posts in such a short period of time. Well done on answering your own query. Gold star.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Username on July 03, 2017, 06: PMI have no need to justify my posts to you or anyone else.
For such an 'inquisitive' person you appear none too keen to return the compliment.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Username

What compliment have I received on here? Certainly few direct answers.

Why would you want me to share such things? Have you accepted me to such a degree you want to follow me to all of my platforms? I really don't think my interests would be shared by you gentlemen.

I need no details but, do those people asking for details of where else I may post also post elsewhere? Be it a forum or simply facebook. The reason I ask is it's a very odd question that I've never seen asked anywhere before. The whole "prove you're this active elsewhere" approach.

Certainly on some I'm not. When time and will permit I am far more active on facebook.

BresslawoffoftheBunker

What do you mean "And..?

I merely pointed out your error, you having said I couldn't differentiate.   You're a strange one you are.

steveL

Quote from: BresslawoffoftheBunker on July 03, 2017, 06: PM
.... but you clearly know better than I do !

Clearly.

Your guy is smart enough to make sure he thanks everyone to ensure that the same level of commitment from officers and support staff is made available next year; all of which would disappear in an instant if Stephen chooses to have another one of his free burger events on the same day.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Sample of his perception on The Bunker:

Bresslaw, are you completely incapable of entering into any debate whatsoever on any form of social media without simply stirring the sh**e and taking an affected standpoint ? Are you so desperate for attention ? Grow up.
Spot on!

BresslawoffoftheBunker

There's none so blind that cannot see.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: BresslawoffoftheBunker on July 03, 2017, 07: PM
What do you mean "And..?

I merely pointed out your error, you having said I couldn't differentiate.   You're a strange one you are.
Error in your world being anyone who doesn't share your viewpoint. Ramble on.

BresslawoffoftheBunker

"Council officers yes, councillors no. You fail to grasp the differentiation"

Your words, yes or no?

Inspector Knacker

The dog kept jumping up the tree,
to catch the teasing mon-key.
The monkey wouldn't play the game,
the barking dog? he went insane.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: BresslawoffoftheBunker on July 03, 2017, 07: PM
There's none so blind that cannot see.
Correct. By the way you left out  'as those'.

BresslawoffoftheBunker

Beautiful people.   

Inspector Knacker

We agree at last. Sleep tight.

Username

How can some of those comments be classified as on topic or relevant. Or is this the true level of debate one should expect here?