Where's Ray?.

Started by pensionater, January 04, 2017, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Tom........ Why don't you tell all the readers of the post what the conversation in the London taxi was about, you know the conversation that was recorded..............Cmon Tom tell us what it was you said..........If it was anything like your rambling posts on here it could be very illuminating to say the least..... So Cmon... tell us what you said & why is it so secret.?

mk1

Quote from: beanzontoast on January 09, 2017, 08: PM
and then we go back to the future and the child grooming gangs,

You mean The Catholic Church?

mk1

Quote from: beanzontoast on January 09, 2017, 08: PM
Fred C one ATTENTION  is fine, to make a point,you mention conspiracy theories what, ME. Not so didn`t lord Elpus say he had nothing against Labour in a recent comment, what does that statement say to you exactly, another comment said if you had any proof re Martin Wells prove it in court, the mention fishwives is illuminating if you lot have proof of any wrongdoing file a court case against the group or individual.My last thread only alluded to the Labour party is nothing more than a protection racket. If not whats the betting the tragic case of Angela Wrightson will turn out to be LESSONS LEARNT, and then we go back to the future and the child grooming gangs, another Labour controlled council,who put votes over morality.

Dare anyone try and  make an argument that this man is not the mirror image of SAB?
Both prattle on without being able to make a point. Both  try and use long words in order to appear clever but only make themselves look stupider and both have the IQ of a cabbage.
We seem to  be overly populated with half-witted deluded  barely functioning cretins.
Be afraid of the looming Idiocracy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiocracy

akarjl

Quote from: fred c on January 09, 2017, 08: PM
Tom........ Why don't you tell all the readers of the post what the conversation in the London taxi was about, you know the conversation that was recorded..............Cmon Tom tell us what it was you said..........If it was anything like your rambling posts on here it could be very illuminating to say the least..... So Cmon... tell us what you said & why is it so secret.?

OK Fred I will bite- what's the Jackanory re this?

fred c

Tom is probably the best person to ask about it......when he next appears on the post

Steely Dan

Quote from: beanzontoast on January 09, 2017, 06: PM
it`s all quite simple really im` surprised you haven`t thought of it, the Labour party support mass immigration, why because traditionally they vote for the Labour party no surprise there then, the Labour party have always been the champion of the public sector, the public sector includes the Police, the teaching profession, social services,universities, the judiciary, the NHS, the BBC, charities.I`m sure you get the picture.

Since discovering this forum, I have directed a number of my Hartlepool friends to it. They haven't been impressed with the overall view being "it's a handful of middle-aged nutters moaning about everything under the sun".

I have tried to persuade them that it could be so much more but I'm pithing against the wind with ridiculous, ignorant comments like this from Beanz. Then I find out this man is a councillor. I'm aghast. It's an affront to everything I've ever thought councillors should be. No wonder he supports UKIP. A bunch of little Englanders with racist, homophobic, misogynistic views.

Representative the town? You don't represent anything Tom. I wouldn't send you out for a pint of milk.

beanzontoast

Steely Dan, I`m astonished that you  don`t think I represent something, when you have like many others on this site spent a great deal of time and effort discovering the names and occupations of those who, in the spirit of this forum felt they could give a personal opinion, and receive comment back without prejudice, as always for you and your kind, you have to resort to spelling mistakes then punctuation, then grammar, then with smears, innuendo, and character assassination, it is after all all you know.
Let me tell you what i know, I am a member of a Major political party, we have a manifesto which sets out a road map of our direction of travel, we achieved Brexit and are the true opposition to the Labour  party in Hartlepool.
And as i see, it if your not part of the solution you`r part of the problem. and i for one wouldn`t send you for a pint of milk because you probably wouldn`t get of your fat backside and get it. don`t get at me, tell those residents of Seaton whether you agree with their car parking charges, or for that matter the 200% increase for allotments holders.
Read the manifesto Dan that`s what I represent, but how does it go you can please some of the people some of the time.

mk1

Quote from: beanzontoast on January 11, 2017, 08: PM
Steely Dan, I`m astonished that you  don`t think I represent something, when you have like many others on this site spent a great deal of time and effort discovering the names and occupations of those who, in the spirit of this forum felt they could give a personal opinion, and receive comment back without prejudice,

You can use a screen name if you want but when you keep repeating UKIP talking points then it is no surprise when people assume you are UKIP. You then make points that indicate you are a UKIP councillor. There were only 2 at the time so there was a 50-50 chance 'we' could name you. You outed yourself.
Both SCABs posted here as well as Dumbo using screen names and both were quickly discovered. So did a lot of other councillors/high-profile local characters. It is a small town and everyone knows everyone else. Your conspiracy theory mindset is leading you astray.

as always for you and your kind, you have to resort to spelling mistakes then punctuation, then grammar, then with smears, innuendo, and character assassination,

The 'spelling mistakes, punctuation and grammar' must be the ones you make and I presume you are  complaining that people mock you over it. Is that correct? It is almost impossible to work out  your post here  because they rarely make sense.

we .......... are the true opposition to the Labour  party in Hartlepool.

Bollocks. You oppose nothing and you are under strict instruction to sit on your ar** and do nothing that can offend anyone so you can try and get a UKIP MP elected. UKIP are a joke in Council and you and Springer are the mirror image of SAB and Cranney.

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on January 11, 2017, 09: PM

we .......... are the true opposition to the Labour  party in Hartlepool.

Bollocks. You oppose nothing and you are under strict instruction to sit on your ar** and do nothing that can offend anyone so you can try and get a UKIP MP elected. UKIP are a joke in Council and you and Springer are the mirror image of SAB and Cranney.

Absolutely bang on- unfortunately two main issues at the kremlin

1."They" are not being held accountable for their actions = the Wilcox scenario.

2. What IS the alternative to these pocket lining unemployable fantasists? It is perhaps time for politics to be removed from the equation, the council- if required should consist of representatives who live in the ward the represent, have done so for 12 months and are subject to a full credit and police check.

Probably never happen but at the moment we have a labour clowncil who appear to ignore the wishes of the town,a few tories- who will agree with Mr and Mrs to keep a cushy "hobby/part time job" a few independents who try their best but seem to be pissing in the wind and UKIP who frankly come across as retarded and, if the video circulating is actually of the local members, appear to be sponsored by a Toupee manufacturer .

We do not have a viable alternative to the loonies in charge at the moment- shut the place down/seek special measures etc?

Steely Dan

Steely Dan, I`m astonished that you  don`t think I represent something, when you have like many others on this site spent a great deal of time and effort discovering the names and occupations of those who, in the spirit of this forum felt they could give a personal opinion, and receive comment back without prejudice, as always for you and your kind, you have to resort to spelling mistakes then punctuation, then grammar, then with smears, innuendo, and character assassination, it is after all all you know.
Let me tell you what i know, I am a member of a Major political party, we have a manifesto which sets out a road map of our direction of travel, we achieved Brexit and are the true opposition to the Labour  party in Hartlepool.
And as i see, it if your not part of the solution you`r part of the problem. and i for one wouldn`t send you for a pint of milk because you probably wouldn`t get of your fat backside and get it. don`t get at me, tell those residents of Seaton whether you agree with their car parking charges, or for that matter the 200% increase for allotments holders.
Read the manifesto Dan that`s what I represent, but how does it go you can please some of the people some of the time.

I'd like to respond to that but I wouldn't know where to start. It's just rambling nonsense and I can't understand it. Is English your second language?