Where's Ray?.

Started by pensionater, January 04, 2017, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pensionater

Talking to a friend who's daughter is undergoing IVF,He said it's been closed till April,leaving her with the choice of waiting till (if)it re-opens,travel to Darlington or go private.I suggested he get in touch with Ray Well's,he said he'd heard he's keeping a low profile in case a land deal he's recently completed with a local gangster,becomes public.Anyone else heard anything about this .?.

mk1

Quote from: pensionater on January 04, 2017, 03: PM
he's keeping a low profile in case a land deal he's recently completed with a local gangster,becomes public.Anyone else heard anything about this .?.

The Council has no problems awarding contracts to 'local gangsters' so why should Wells be bothered. Gus Robinson was always in the Mail being shown with very well know local thugs/'security 'consultants' etc and it never did him any harm.

akarjl

Quote from: pensionater on January 04, 2017, 03: PM
Talking to a friend who's daughter is undergoing IVF,He said it's been closed till April,leaving her with the choice of waiting till (if)it re-opens,travel to Darlington or go private.I suggested he get in touch with Ray Well's,he said he'd heard he's keeping a low profile in case a land deal he's recently completed with a local gangster,becomes public.Anyone else heard anything about this .?.

Are we missing a post? What's been closed?

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on January 04, 2017, 03: PM
The Council has no problems awarding contracts to 'local gangsters' so why should Wells be bothered. Gus Robinson was always in the Mail being shown with very well know local thugs/'security 'consultants' etc and it never did him any harm.

...till he topped himself in his garage early one morning, inquest said he was "probably" depressed and worried about his work force. Never rung true to me......

Lord Elpus

I've heard rumours as well, it involved £30K.

brassed off monkey

Gitty big whirly thingamajigs chucking out £30k x 3

Alnwickist

Have a guess at it being the Briarfield site.

Shepherd

2 x giant wind turbines at Greythorpe, and the reason to worry is the people concerned want their money back because its all gone pete tong and the government has pulled the plug. Its not just one guy either but (allegedly) ALL the others on the same committee who also (allegedly) received their own bung of the same value. Whole committee bought for £600k allegedly.

I would expect there will be some frantic tapping of whatever revenue stream of taxpayers money thats running anywhere near the "members" to be the order of the day. Same stuff they normally do, but with a bit more intensity.

The money (proceeds of some serious organised crime) went to a good cause though and I hear "the cake" was worth every one of its 120,000+ pennies that the same members of the same comittee enjoyed only last year.

Cut off a limb of anyone of these clowncillors and the words "whats in it for me" can be seen running thought them like Blackpool rock! Dishonest, corrupt, nepotistic, money grubbing, pathological liars with double digit IQ's run the show in Hartlepool and the people deserve better. Why Cleveland Police are not looking at these peoples bank books is beyond me.

mk1

I hear Cranney's wife has the contract to provide the horses head shortly to be placed in the bed.......................

Land Phil

The supporting e-mails on the wind turbine applications were a joke.

I complained that anybody could create a bogus comment on the planning system and it is not policed.

Nobody got back to me when I mentioned this, and why would they ?

It all starts to add up.

jawsbbc

we know they are all corrupt why  is it police taxman ect are not on to them ?

The Great Dictator

Its because you have no evidence whatsoever, its just fishwives chattering.

Shepherd

Follow the money, it always leaves a trail... but you need the will to do so, Cleveland Police are totally incompetent and the fraud in the town is being pertetrated by experts. There is evidence it just needs nailing! We pay a police force to do that!

GT by what you say you seem to be happy to have corrupt councillors running the town and milking the tax money of hardworking people. You tell me if you are happy with the current state of affairs? If you are your probably one of those on the take, there is no other explanation! If not and I have you wrong, please advise why you are not concerned?

Personally, as someone who has paid eyewatering tax of every denomination over the last 10 years, £750k+ according to my accountant, I am not too happy with whats going on. If those on here who know more than me, and I am sure thare are lots of you, why not put what we know together and present it to Ladgate Lane, see what happens. Just a suggestion?

If not Ladgate Lane something nationwide, IR, Newspapers, Private Eye etc... Last resport the Labour Party as soon as Corbin gets his marching orders!!!! Please god let it be soon!