Wilcox

Started by Monkeys mate, November 29, 2016, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

10.30am Teesside Crown Court.... Court 4

3 Names on the list Wilcox, Stead, Jeffries

The Great Dictator

By this time tomorrow they will have had a strangers fingers pushed up their back passages in search for contraband  :-*

BresslawoffoftheBunker

That isn't what happens.  It won't be comfortable though

Johnny Bongo

Quote from: groovy wordbender on December 01, 2016, 09: PM
By this time tomorrow they will have had a strangers fingers pushed up their back passages in search for contraband  :-*

Who....SAB and Cranney? ;) 

akarjl

Quote from: Johnny Bongo on December 01, 2016, 10: PM
Quote from: groovy wordbender on December 01, 2016, 09: PM

Who....SAB and Cranney? ;)

Assault with a friendly weapon?

seaton

Quote from: fred c on December 01, 2016, 08: PM

What happened then, iare they having Porridge for Breakfast ?

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: seaton on December 02, 2016, 11: AM
Quote from: fred c on December 01, 2016, 08: PM

What happened then, iare they having Porridge for Breakfast ?

The Hartlepool Post was attending the sentencing and will doubtless be one of the first to publish the outcome.

no6bus

20months apparently with suspended sentence for others

DRiddle

Whatever the sentence, i was hoping it would be nearer 4 years, this is a victory for morality over corruption. Well done to everyone connected with The Hartlepool Post for all the effort and dedication shown in pursuing this woman (and others) over the years.

Have a well deserved pint safe in the knowledge that while we all enjoy our Christmas, she'll be behind bars where she belongs.

Steely Dan

Quote from: DRiddle on December 02, 2016, 06: PM
Have a well deserved pint safe in the knowledge that while we all enjoy our Christmas, she'll be behind bars where she belongs.

While I have no problem with this woman being punished with a jail sentence, I find it rather distasteful that someone should gloat in this way. Not very Christian at any time of the year but particularly bad at this time of the year and especially from someone who teaches in a faith school.

She did the crime. She'll do the time. End of.

DRiddle

You're entitled to your opinion, I'm entitled to mine. I'm glad she's in prison and I wish the sentence had been longer. Let's not forget, the charity she ran was allocated tax payers money to help feed disadvantaged school children (amongst other things). She stole money from out of the mouths of poor children.

I'm 100% comfortable with my view, I'm glad she's in prison.

P.S I don't work in a faith school.

akarjl

Quote from: Steely Dan on December 02, 2016, 06: PM

While I have no problem with this woman being punished with a jail sentence, I find it rather distasteful that someone should gloat in this way. Not very Christian at any time of the year but particularly bad at this time of the year and especially from someone who teaches in a faith school.

Err no it is not the "End Of". Let's hope this sends a message to any others who are raping the various public purses, funds in the town.

I have to disagree with this sentiment, from my experiences with this type of case, in a previous life/role most people involved in underhand dealing like this have no regards to the consequences and live in a state of denial until they are caught and convicted. I have no sympathy for them and I believe some people here should take some credit for their actions.

Only my opinion as a confirmed none believer who is of the opinion religion should play no part in either politics or the law....I would also point out that not everyone has signed up to the same belief system as you so the time of year at which justice is handed out is irrelevant

It would be very satisfying for those who should have exercised due diligence / control , to get their cumupence and face a stretch inside. if the information on here is correct that would certainly change the balance of power at the kremlin.

We can only hope.......

steveL

Quote from: Steely Dan on December 02, 2016, 06: PM

Can't agree with that, Steely.

The damage that this woman did spreads far and wide and affected dozens, if not hundreds of people. None of that damage was accidental or incidental - she knew exactly what she was doing and the effect it would have on other people but she simply didn't care. In 63 years, I have never come across a more wicked and dishonest person.

You would have had to have been there this afternoon to hear the Judge's comments or to have followed her exploits over the last few years to understand why people feel the way they they do.

Forgiveness at Christmas is fine but the first stage of absolution is confession and despite her pragmatic guilty pleas, I saw no sign of remorse on this woman's face this afternoon. Like fellow sociopaths SAB and Cranney, she does not understand what it is she has done wrong which means that when she does get out, she will probably continue in the same vein. Cranney has claimed in the past how he has been the subject of 'a witch hunt' (by the Department of Trade and Industry) and Lying Ste still claims to have done nothing wrong over his sacking from Newcastle Council.

Wilcox herself has appeared in several stories in The Mail bemoaning how it has been 'a witch hunt' and how she has had her 'good name dragged through the bushes' only to later to plead guilty to all charges. She stole taxpayer's money intended to help people in one of the most deprived areas in the country so that she could buy Rolex watches for her daughter and send her own complete Westlife world tours - plane tickets, hotels and concert tickets.

I only wish she had ignored her solicitors advice and pleaded 'not guilty' as she originally wanted to because he would have been locked up for much longer if she had. 

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

We should not forget the stories of frequent holidays to West Indies, new Land Rovers, giant flat screen TVs, frequent computer system updates with the 'old' stuff vanishing and matching Rolex watches. I am sure an article is being prepared laying ity all out. Wilcox was also caught after the MRA collapse  forging signatures to obtain credit. She was aslo sued by the Landlord for trashing his house and SAB involved the police because he was guarantor for Angie. I do not know if he lost  money but I do hope so!

grim reaper

Spot on Steve. My thoughts are with lynda and the others, those that this piece of human filth sh*t on time and time again.  >:(
What is needed now from this site is a complete and unexpurgated account from day one of THIS SITES investigation into the, at the time, alleged practices at Manor Residents.
SAB, P. Beck's involvement as trustees,
G. Hall's fallacious accounting, (including pictures of the 'photocopied' accounts), the amount of money handed over by Labour cllrs to Labour cllrs, despite the amounts being in excess of HBC standing orders.
The senior officers involved at the time and their comments and the Labour Cllrs that ignored the vast amounts of money being poured into Wilcox pockets.

Then that lot ought to be sent to Cleveland police and Durham police for further investigation into who allowed it to continue for so long, and why?

Although Wilcox is the prime mover, she had plenty of support (and encouragement?) from behind the scenes.

We now need to expose those labour cllrs (and possibly Tory cllrs!).

"Is there any point in this site anymore"? A rhetorical question.
MORE THAN EVER!
Jailing Wilcox has scratched the surface of the cesspit in Victoria Rd.
We residents require THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, and we want it NOW!
Well done to Steve L and those behind the scenes at Hartlepool Post.