wilcox/stead/jeffries

Started by helenoftroy, October 17, 2016, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helenoftroy

Well the trial of wilcox and co is supposed to go ahead -again- on october 31st , a very apt day for the 3 witches ! !!!! Hope it finally goes ahead  and karma kickes them into touch !  I  am hoping to get a ringside seat in the court and see this bunch get their just desserts !!!!

Seatonair

Just wondered why there is not a follow up to this in the Mail?  Or if I missed it, could someone paste the link please

Especially when looking back and seeing this...

Dear Peter

Following recent events and a discussion with the Leader of the Council it is with deep regret I tender my resignation as a Councillor of Manor House ward.

Nothing will deter me from holding dear the true core values and principles of the Labour Party and I shall continue to actively support the residents of the ward I have proudly represented.

Let us not also lose sight of the huge investment within the Manor House ward within such a short period of time and the relentless work strengthening the community by residents, volunteers and Councillors.

I fully support the new Governance of the Council and whole heartedly commend those within the Council who are genuinely striving to imrpve the services provided and the lives of residents in the town.

I remain steadfast in my view that I have at no time done anything wrong or untoward but it is difficult to challenge those who have little regard for truth and honesty.

Whilst I have been silent on what were previously ‘confidential’ matters I must defend Manor Residents as they were and remain a fair and very loyal employer.

Some of those alleging offences by Manor Residents have such short memories and would remind them of our duty of care when we provided flexible working to said employees due to home life stress they were suffering whilst paying full-time salary.

Another of those alleging wrong doing were taken into my very own home at a time their own family made them homeless.

I challenge anyone to claim these are the actions of an uncaring employee.

It is now for them to live with their own consciences.

At no time was anyone paid less than minimum wage and contracts were duly in place, which both parties failed to produce and claimed they were lost.

All of the above have been instrumental in my decision to step down from the council and ultimately I shall now be able to focus my energies within the community and restoring the reputation of Manor Residents’ Association.

The whole catalogue of events has had a detrimental effect on my family and those I hold dear and I cannot allow this to continue.

Yours Sincerely,

Angie Wilcox

Although Angie has pleaded guilty, what is happening with the others, especially those who are councilors or in a role of influence within the community?

Steely Dan

If the town had anything like a half decent newspaper, they'd be all over this story like a rash.

Seatonair

It is not just the local paper, this is a national issue, and it is being covered up.  Was this part of the deal that was cut with Angie to take the blame alone?

Steely Dan

Quote from: Seatonair on November 08, 2016, 03: PM
It is not just the local paper, this is a national issue, and it is being covered up.  Was this part of the deal that was cut with Angie to take the blame alone?

Gerraway. Not in a million years is it a national issue. But it's shameful that the Mail doesn't do proper journalism any more.

fred c

On its own, your right it is a local issue, but couple all of the circumstances together it does start to have wider implications.
We will never find out how much total HBC funding the organisation received but it was an extremely substantial amount.
The involvement of at least 4 Labour councillors in the organisation is also worthy of a wider audience. 1 manager, 2 trustees, 1 accountant.
Paying less than the NMW by a Labour councillor & 2 trustees who abandoned their responsibilities when it all came to the attention of CP  is another valid point of interest.
£680,000 plus another sum that brought the total to around the £1million mark for WC/ N/E an organisation that was run by the manager & another prominent  labour councillor is also worthy of a level of interest about local level.

Search The Posts archives for information from the off on this organisation it goes back years, there was a plethora of information available, i seriously doubt that it would have been brought into the light if not for this forum & a number of its members.

helenoftroy

Just read wilcox letter spouting honesty ? That evil bitch along with jeffries had an innocent woman arrested and traumatised by their lies and fabricated stories ! They should
be given lie detecter tests , then we will see how 'honest' they are  !  nasty pieces of work , hope karma kicks your big fat arses !

fred c

I can only hope Peter Devlin read Wilcox's letter whilst he was in the bathroom, just in case he wet his pants, it was obviously written for her by A N Other, but even allowing for that, it is a complete load of tripe, thinking back to some of her public comments, I think she would struggle to spell Bob backwards.