jacksons landing on eBay

Started by steveL, October 13, 2016, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevplumb

can you post a link please ?
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Foggy

Not sure if this will work but here goes.  You will need to be a member of the 'Town of Hartlepool' group to see anything though.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/173503152855994/permalink/554988434707462/

There are a lot of comments to trawl through but Cllrs Lindridge and Clark are the ones putting their best 'we are so innocent face' on.  Interesting to note that Alan Clark is no longer a member of the group.

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

DRiddle

They'll have been sent to room 101 by CAB for that little lot of exchanges. I'm told there are several people who have taken screen shots. A lot of the messages sent by labour councillors were sent between 2 and 3am on Friday night/Saturday morning.

Draw your own conclusions about what might have given them the courage to speak out.

fred c

This whole deal needs a thorough investigation, from the contractor being named at least a month before the regeneration  meeting when the vote was taken, the contractor changing, the £80,000 that became £40,000 & finally the building that was..... (according to the council being sold for scrap) only for it to appear on ebay for £90,000.

I have no idea what was said on FB (screen shots would be good) but if some councillors have reservations as to the probity of the process, they should be making their reservations know to the relevant people, including the public.

jawsbbc

David Riddle Did you know about the resale of the building Jim? Because you sure as hell didn't appear to in the meeting when you voted for it to be pulled down.
Like · Reply · 14 October at 17:52
Jim Lindridge
Jim Lindridge A little tweak and my final word David, Let's be ambitious and transform this derelict old site into the prime attraction the town deserves. Everyone should want the best that is why we are being ambitious, and that is why I support the redevelopment initiative
David Riddle I asked him if he knew the 'demolition' cost also included the company basically being given a perfectly structurally sound steel frame (essentially 'the building') worth £90,000. Making the true cost of the 'demolition' £130,000, as the Hartlepool taxpayer has lost an asset worth 90k. . . Did you know this when you voted to 'demolish' it Jim?
Like · Reply · 1 · 15 October at 07:23
Geoff MacKenzie Lilley
Geoff MacKenzie Lilley Get real Jim Lindridge, it was a mistake to buy the site in the first place at the price paid. The so called VISION your mates the SCAB's have has been a waste of public money. No town plan, a public perception of Councillors on the take and still no sign of the Domes money, Hartlepool being dragged into the Tees Valley without a pubic vote by your group. The current Labour/Tory Council are either incompadent or bent or a mixture of both.
Like · Reply · 1 · 3 hrs
Alan Clark Who do you want to stop?

Like · Reply · 15 October at 01:32
Ron Leigers
Like · Reply · 9 · 14 October at 22:41
Alan Clark
Like · Reply · 15 October at 01:34
Ron Leigers You lot alan.. CARPETBAGGERS R US..

Steve Moose Murray Answered this earlier, they have been found out in public lying, acting corruptly,something the uneducated idiots have been getting away with for years.
Jutland Rd UB run by Cranney is more or less bust,that will make 37 companies bust to hid name.
The...See more
Like · Reply · 9 · 14 October at 22:41
Alan Clark
Alan Clark ???
Like · Reply · 15 October at 01:34

clarks wall
Alan Clark
14 October at 23:59 · Liverpool ·
Seen as though the Labour Parties knockers can not help but keep calling us.. I will keep on doing what i am doing and having my legal friends take a look at the things what are being wrote about me.. To all those people who say i am crooked.. Lets see your evidence !! Sorry to all my friends who know who i am but these people cannot keep saying what they are saying

jawsbbc

Steve Moose Murray How did the two unemployable people manage to fund a wedding event costing 50k,a cake costing £1000 ,£500 per head ( sorry for the pun) with 100 guests?
Like · Reply · 1 · 14 October at 22:53
Lesley Malcolmson
Lesley Malcolmson Benefits?
Like · Reply · 14 October at 22:54
Alan Clark
Alan Clark Two unemployable people who are employed!
Like · Reply · 1 · 15 October at 01:36

mk1

This is Alan Clark when he used to post here. He left after he come home pis*ed one night and decided to spam the forum..........

http://www.high-tax-hartlepool.co.uk/index.php?action=profile;u=155

jawsbbc

Alan Clark What questions do you want me to answer?
Like · Reply · 15 October at 01:33
David Riddle
David Riddle I want you to answer whether ALL of the labour group knew the £40k demolition cost asks I included giving away a steel framed structure worth £90,000. If you DID then, do you accept the true cost of the 'demolition' is £130,000? If you did NOT know, then WHY didn't you know? Very few on here are suggesting an illegal situation, people are annoyed at being misled.
Like · Reply · 15 October at 08:45

jawsbbc

MK1 NOTE THE TIMES clark replied he was in blackpool on his  local clubs annual  jollys  ;D