Weasel

Started by DRiddle, June 27, 2016, 02: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

She's played a clever game IMHO and, to be fair, she's been a half decent Home Secretary
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Quote from: DRiddle on June 28, 2016, 08: AM
the 'leavers' who though they were going to reduce immigration and fund the NHS with the 'spare money, have had a sharp reality check on both of those key issues.

Boris played a blinder. He duped the fruitcakes into supporting his 'PM bid' (all he was ever after) thinking he was as  stupid as them and he is  now dumping every pledge he made so he can get 'back' into the EU. It is clear that a Norway type agreement will be asked for and  the loonies will have to accept the free movement of peoples that  comes with that deal. We will not be going back to straight bananas after all!
Meanwhile free of the UK brakes the union of France & Germany now  becomes unstoppable. This emerging power-block will dwarf the UK in economic and military terms and  firmly cement the  (self-imposed)eclipse of the UKs influence

akarjl

Quote from: Lord Elpus on June 28, 2016, 09: AM
Quote from: steveL on June 28, 2016, 08: AM
Theresa May will be the next Prime Minister.

She's got terrible legs, all skin and bones.

So has most of things on offer at Macdonalds but still we go...what the hell gas her legs got to do with her ability :o

Lord Elpus

'what the hell gas her legs got to do with her ability'. 

Nothing at all, it was an observation.  She has no bum either straight up and down.  Again nowt to do with her ability its just a reflection on my shallow view on life.  Of course if she was a man I would not even have mentioned it.

fred c

Quote from: Lord Elpus on June 29, 2016, 07: AM
'what the hell gas her legs got to do with her ability'. 

Nothing at all, it was an observation.  She has no bum either straight up and down.  Again nowt to do with her ability its just a reflection on my shallow view on life.  Of course if she was a man I would not even have mentioned it.

No wonder you ended up in the chokey... lmao