Lost in the Post - Again

Started by steveL, June 10, 2016, 07: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BresslawoffoftheBunker

Mk1.   Am I right in thinking your initials are actually FK ?

Inspector Knacker

Give it up. When it comes to trolling you're as successful as a petrol soaked dog chasing an asbestos cat through hell.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

BresslawoffoftheBunker

Give what up ?    My original post made reference to the nasty way you were referring to people whilst hiding behind silly names.  Someone then 'cleverley' used my name, something that they are likely proud of.

What is trolling anyway ?

BresslawoffoftheBunker

Tell me who you are Riddler5 so I can at least debate properly

fred c

Quote from: BresslawoffoftheBunker on June 12, 2016, 10: PM
Tell me who you are Riddler5 so I can at least debate properly

If it bothers you so much...............Why don't you post under 'your own ' name ?

Inspector Knacker

He's like the child in the tale of the 'Kings New Clothes', but sadly in this case in reverse. Applauding and praising  while everyone else can see the problem.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lord Elpus

Quote from: BresslawoffoftheBunker on June 12, 2016, 09: PM
It's OK though, you lot just keep hiding behind you keyboard alter-egos...

I've never made a secret of my identity, Geoff Lilley, neither has FredC or David.

If your going to castigate people for 'hiding behind your keyboard alter-egos', would it not be sensible to be up front regarding your own identity.

Stationario

Just look at his posts on the Poolie Bunker. Always baiting, thinking he's clever when in reality it's  pathetic.

BresslawoffoftheBunker

My name has already been posted on the thread. 

Alnwickist

I am completley at a loss to understand how these uneducated idiots get away with this.
My opinion is its time for an external investigation,how we get that is another matter. They have this belief that they are above everyone, that is wrong.

jawsbbc

jawsbbc       James Ackers Wells Stephen Belcher Belcher Cwistopher which one are you  bresslawoffofthebunker???

BresslawoffoftheBunker

I'm guessing you've not read the thread !

jawsbbc

of course i have read the thread i just wanted you to say your name like you are asking everyone else too ?? difficult is it