WILCOX TRIAL

Started by daswo999, May 06, 2016, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Elpus

Quote from: hartlepool sea coalers on May 08, 2016, 04: PM
they lived there  with that  Great Dane and apparently
rented it.
they left in a big hurry the Taits who are chronically sick??? did all the manual work cleaning up the site.

the people who owned it chased her for damage and debt, dog chewed £200 doors off. Loads of mess s*** the site was a disgrace.

Owners of horses she was meant to be looking after. were going mad as there were stables   at the farm stables also in a right mess

I've often wondered who owned all the horses at the OFCA farm at Summerhill.  This information suggests someone has been involved in some hockus pockus.

The management of the pastures has been nil.  Over grazing, over stocking, never once seen a set of harrows used of fertiliser applied. 

Its a great shame this Farm has never been used to even 50% of its potential.

hartlepool sea coalers

yes they are hers and her teenage helpers,  she gets the teenagers she,s (training) to look after them and also takes a few of the kids from the hub to do the dirty work geoff can imagine what the field looks like

Lord Elpus

Quote from: hartlepool sea coalers on May 08, 2016, 06: PM
yes they are hers and her teenage helpers,  she gets the teenagers she,s (training) to look after them and also takes a few of the kids from the hub to do the dirty work geoff can imagine what the field looks like

I used to be involved with the Federation Of City Farms & Community Gardens, a number of senior members could not understand the missed opportunity for Hartlepool regarding this farm.  I've Spoken to Cranney on a number of occasions regarding the potential, I always got the impression he could not give a flying fid about making this into an outstanding City Farm.

hartlepool sea coalers

he,s not bothered geoff, all he does is pay her bills and are they SOME bills
why do you think he has to do what he does because he has to pay all of HERS, she lives a good life supposedly and he does as he,s told