WILCOX TRIAL

Started by daswo999, May 06, 2016, 11: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daswo999

Did I miss it? is it still to happen? - seems to have been dragged out for too long by half

fred c

Angelina Ballerina & her 2 co-defendants were in court in February I believe, the trial was adjourned to a later date.

marky

oh Kevin will be worried . . . I bet she's singing like a canary  ;)

hartlepool sea coalers

shes looking to rent in owton manor ,rossy or rift house so looks like shes on her way back to hartlepool >:(

The Great Dictator

She might get Milbank Road if she's lucky..

mk1

Quote from: The Great Dictator on May 07, 2016, 08: PM
She might get Milbank Road if she's lucky..

Last time she rented it was SAB who  put up the bond for her and when she trashed the house and nicked furniture the landlord refused to hand back the bond. The police were called by hysterical SAB who threw a massive wobbly and forced Angie to  give the furniture back.

brassed off monkey

Theres plenty of stones she could slither under, or maybe SAB could get her a bungalow next to his ma.

Hopingforbetter

I heard there will soon be a nice place to rent on the corner of Windermere Road and Ashgrove Avenue. I think it used to be a bakery...

hartlepool sea coalers

bit like cranney then, rents houses trashes them then gets evicted and chased for thousands for the damage his wifes dogs did
50411_ViewlyHillFarm_DOC_00_0000

steveL

Quote from: hartlepool sea coalers on May 08, 2016, 02: PM
bit like cranney then, rents houses trashes them then gets evicted and chased for thousands for the damage his wifes dogs did
50411_ViewlyHillFar m_DOC_00_0000

what does the reference 50411_ViewlyHillFar m_DOC_00_0000 mean?
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

hartlepool sea coalers

sorry viewly hill farm -
VIEWLY HILL FARM | NORTON | STOCKTON-ON-TEES | CLEVELAND | TS20 1PQ OIRO £925,000

steveL

ta...I've been trying to find out the name of this farm for ages  ;)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

hartlepool sea coalers

they lived there  with that  Great Dane and apparently
rented it.
they left in a big hurry the Taits who are chronically sick??? did all the manual work cleaning up the site.

the people who owned it chased her for damage and debt, dog chewed £200 doors off. Loads of mess s*** the site was a disgrace.

Owners of horses she was meant to be looking after. were going mad as there were stables   at the farm stables also in a right mess

steveL

Which wife are we talking about - 1,2,3,4,5 or 6?

hartlepool sea coalers

mrs cranney leslea jackson of course the same lady that is running jutland road hub on her OWN  with 20 children who also is selling  lenor/airwick/daz/ various nivea creams  who  vanishes for a while  or turns up late and leaves her 14/15/16 year old helpers to look after the children who always come hope stinking of chip pan fat (be the chips they sell)