ITV News Coverage of SAB's Sacking

Started by steveL, November 06, 2015, 08: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

https://youtu.be/mDsECqQ22WM

SAB was sacked for claiming he was sick when in fact he was in Portsmouth as Hartlepool Mayor. He claimed both a days sick pay from Newcastle City Council and expenses from HBC for the Portsmouth visit.

https://youtu.be/-G--HN9fNb4

It would later emerge that he only made his whistleblowing claims that NCC was failing to protect vulnerable adults after he had been suspended for his false sickness claim.

Just prior to the General Election, Ian Wright called for an investigation into SAB's behaviour and Chairman Carl Richardson said that a speedy investigation would take place. However, six months later, no outcome of that investigation has been revealed and Labour have refused to respond to e-mails on the matter.

The real lesson of the episode is that Labour have no moral compass, are incapable of policing themselves and will use their majority to condone the behaviour of any of their councillors however bad that is.

The unemployable SAB has now been fixed up with a job at OFCA by fellow Labour Councillor Kevin Cranney.

Since 2009, OFCA have been in receipt of some £3m of public money. 

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Hopingforbetter

Could Hartlepool Post question Iain Wright on this matter via his twitter account.  Iain Wright seems to be fairly active lately on twitter and I'm sure he wouldn't want to be embarrassed by local matters due to his current position as a committee chairman.

(When using twitter if you put a full stop before his twitter handle at the beginning of the tweet, the tweet will appear on his timeline i.e. .@IainWrightMP )

steveL

Quote from: Hopingforbetter on November 06, 2015, 09: AM
Could Hartlepool Post question Iain Wright on this matter via his twitter account.  Iain Wright seems to be fairly active lately on twitter and I'm sure he wouldn't want to be embarrassed by local matters due to his current position as a committee chairman.

Wright has lost interest in the matter now that the election is over. We have an e-mail from him in which he says that it is a matter for the local party and he doesn't want to interfere.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

steveL

On the subject of pathological liars, we must not forget the vomit-inducing Paul Beck who was listed on the Charity Commission's website as a Trustee of Manor Residents and whose resignation from Manor Residents was given the following headline in the Hartlepool Mail:

This followed his resignation letter to Angie Wilcox:

Despite the above, he still managed to make the following statement in the council chamber without blinking an eye:

https://youtu.be/kfDr1wNNIEY

not4me

they're just lying scum who will say anything to feather their own nests or to dig themselves out of the s**t.

craig finton

Knowing what we all know now it's amazing watching SAB lie through his teeth in that video and with no glimmer of conscience. Lying comes naturally by the look of it.

Land Phil

To me the stunted speech looks like he is struggling to read a tele-prompter one word at a time.

You can almost sense somebody mouthing the words to him from behind the camera.

Disappointed to see he is not wearing a black tie considering it is supposed to be a funeral.

fred c

We are here......... or as Lying Ste says.."we ere" 😁😁

What kind of impression does this buffoon think he projects of Hartlepool ? I dread to think.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Land Phil on November 07, 2015, 10: AM
To me the stunted speech looks like he is struggling to read a tele-prompter one word at a time.

You can almost sense somebody mouthing the words to him from behind the camera.

Disappointed to see he is not wearing a black tie considering it is supposed to be a funeral.
He looks like someone in a badly dubbed Romanian film circa 1965.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.