wilcox

Started by helenoftroy, July 15, 2015, 11: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

helenoftroy

Heard that wilcox and co are back in court JAN 2016  !

lynda

True. January 2016 and is expected to last ten days

fred c

A 10 day trial ?...... there has to be an awful lot of evidence to get through if the trial is listed  for 10 days.

Maybe the 3 charges she didn't admit to are more serious than expected, one thing is for certain an awful lot of public money has gone into the investigation of the Ex labour councillor & her co accused.

lynda

mk1

It is going to be a 'he said-she said' affair. The defence appears to be  the money was spent correctly just the paperwork did not record it properly!
Frankly  the chances of a not guilty verdict is remote.

seaton

Quote from: mk1 on July 16, 2015, 08: PM
It is going to be a 'he said-she said' affair. The defence appears to be  the money was spent correctly just the paperwork did not record it properly!
Frankly  the chances of a not guilty verdict is remote.

No, the money was spent incorrectly but they were too thick to put the right paperwork in place to cover it up.

craig finton

don't understand why this is taking so long; nor why these women are still free to walk the streets.

lynda

I don't understand either. The victims in all this are the one's that are suffering, shouldn't  it be the other way round? Having said that ive waited three years i can wait abit longer, so long as justice is served.

fred c

I can`t imagine the Fraud Squad sitting around twiddling their thumbs until January 2016, it would be more likely for them to be looking into the far end of a chocolate kiss with regards to MRA`s financial dealings, who knows, they might even want to speak to Trustees of the place at some point.