Farage "snarling, thin-skinned and aggressive"

Started by not4me, May 14, 2015, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

not4me

UKIP 'an absolute monarchy'.... funny what happens once the cameras are turned off

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32732129

not4me

....and squabbles over money as party gets a sight of the Westminster trough

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-32732129

Jim Gillespie

It does make me chuckle all the anti UKIP stuff on here.

Are you honestly trying to tell me this doesn't go on with other political parties too?  GET REAL.

Farage needs a medal the size of a dustbin lid for all the s**t he has taken from the media, the establishment and the power hungry wannabies within his own ranks.

Farage will relish the prospect of running for party leader again against all comers; no one within UKIP can hold a candle to this man.

Moving closer to home, as soon as I read this part of the article I immediately thought of Iain Wright.  I'll bet he claims every bloody penny of any and every allowance he can claim for:

The attack on Mr Farage comes amid a separate row after UKIP's only MP, Douglas Carswell, resisted pressure from the party to claim £650,000 of taxpayers' money to fund up to 15 additional members of staff.

In a meeting with Mr Farage, Mr Carswell refused to budge from his position on the funds, which are available from public "short money" allocated to opposition parties to help cover their parliamentary costs.

Party sources said the meeting ended without a final decision being reached on what to do about the money.

George

Nobody in UKIP can hold a candle to him?

How many humiliations  at becoming an MP in hand picked seats?

His brass neck will make an excellent candle holder :D

not4me

Farage attempts to get rid of all competition - again. Word is that 'the one person' that he's referring to is Douglass Carswell, their only MP, and the conservative reference comes after Carswell is about to return to the Conservatives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pk3nzCmragk

mk1

Farage has a long history of getting rid of anyone who  starts looking like a rival. That is why there are so many pis*s-poor people running UKIP. UKIP was, is and always will be a vehicle for him and him alone. The party is Farage. It is a one-issue one-man band outfit that has had its teeth drawn.
Carswell seems to have principles. That is why he backheeled the grubby deal over the money and we know from UKIP MEPs that the one thing they always do in Europe is take expenses to the max.
I see parallels with our own local despot the Dear Leader. Both seem to live in a fantasy world where they are constantly bombarded with (copies not avalable) message of support  and both say one thing and do another-this meetun is closed/I mean adjourned & I will resign/I mean re-apply for the leadership.

Did not Allison say all this when hetre a while back  he found out the hard way you stay second fiddle to Nigel or suffer the consquences?

If I were Carswell I would stay in UKIP and make Farage's life a misery by exposing his failures reminding him he never got elected. Nigel can not stand sharing the spotlight and it looks like the mojorty of the  leemings determined to  follow him over the cliff.

Jim Gillespie