Nigel Farage in Hartlepool

Started by beanzontoast, April 28, 2015, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

Don't forget UKIPS contribution to licensing Steve.

(Which was essentially to point out the applicant was Sri Lankan)

steveL

..... or the suggestion that we can clean up the water off Seaton beach merely by scrapping the EU Standard for water quality which it failed. (Quite how they think Hartlepool Borough Council can vote to scrap an EU regulation still baffles me.)

I'm waiting for their proposal to improve road safety by scrapping the driving test.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

getagrip

I'm surprised at the UKIP knockers, who obviously don't mind paying the lion's share of the EU membership fee on behalf of corporate entities, banks and chinless wonders hoping to get their snouts in the EU trough as MEPs.

I'm glad Farage has a couple of skeletons in his cupboard, it makes him much more human than the so-called professional politicians desperately trying to think of vote-winning "lines to take". He is a straight talker, there are very few others who ring so true.

Before anyone accuses Farage of having HIS nose in the trough, just remember you have to be "IN IT TO BIN IT". The EU is a criminal, corrupt, unelected bureaucracy that sees the UK as a cash cow. And they stole out fish.