Nigel Farage in Hartlepool

Started by beanzontoast, April 28, 2015, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

All of which only confirms that as far as your concerned, Hartlepool Fishermen, the residents of Hart and anyone else for that matter are there merely to be used by yourself and other UKIP reprobates to further your obsession against anything foreign and in particular the EU.

I'll make a prediction KD, in 2017 the country will have a referendum and the British people will vote to stay in the EU. Personally, I'm looking forward to read how you explain the day after that more than half the UK voting population will then fall into your category of 'the usual suspects'.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

DRiddle

QuoteYou will recall the Hart Village Gypsy Camp saga where it was like pulling teeth to get you and others to admit that it wasn't a local problem as being portrayed by the council and the Mail.  It was a local problem inflicted upon us by national government, via an EU directive
This is just such a situation that the local misery of many is as a result of membership of a pernicious institution.

The issue people in Hartlepool and Hart in particular had with the gypsy site wasn't so much that the town had to have one. It was the underhand process by which it was allocated to Hart. Obviously it became clear there were even more underhand reasons for attempting to put it there (removal of the town plan, green light for Wynyard development etc.).

Personally, I can see the logic in the EU directive to allocate gypsies specific pitches. The issue I and I suspect the residents of my ward had (and still have) was the Labour parties total disregard for the decision making and selection process.

Still, hopefully it will cost them 2 councillors within the next 12 months or so.

beanzontoast

By the comments made over time on this forum, regarding the labour council, hopefully they will loose more than 2 councillors on May 7th. Especially in Manor ward,  and the headland. Exiting times.

grim reaper

Lynda, when the Labour slugs crawl from under their stones and beg for votes in the Manor, I hope your neighbours are asking the pertinent question;

"Why didn't you give support to an underpaid employee and why didn't you cast out Wilcox and her brood, when it was revealed what they were up to?"

If they did ask, I wonder what the response was?
I'd love the scrawny bunch to come knocking on my door!  >:(
I'm still waiting for Beck to knock.......... ::)

You'll have your day.  :-*

lynda

Oh im sure they'll turn up next week sometime but probably not my door.  ;D

DRiddle

Quotehopefully they will loose more than 2 councillors on May 7th

I meant in Hart alone in the next 12 months Tom. It's impossible for them to lose MORE than that in Hart. They only hold two in Hart. Hopefully that'll be just one in a weeks time, and obviously Jean Robinson is toast in 2016.

helenoftroy

I've lived in owton for 55 years  and  as far as I'm concerned, none of my neighbours will be asking labour  candidates  any relevant questions.......I'll be very surprised  if labour doesn't get back in....because that's what they do  ....put them in ....even if they're  useless!    One of them was delivering leaflets, but passed my house .....he knew he'd  get a blasting !!! >:(

lynda

You are so right Helenoftroy,thats what im afraid of,but il be bombarding facebook from tomorrow,my friends are going to be sick of me lol, we can only hope :)

helenoftroy

Labour out of  manor and wilcox and jeffries locked up.....that will make my day ! :D

lynda

Quote from: helenoftroy on May 01, 2015, 10: PM
Labour out of  manor and wilcox and jeffries locked up.....that will make my day ! :D
As a witness i can't  say too much about those two, only that i think i might just agree with you on that :) :) ;)

beanzontoast

I am well aware of your point regarding the Hart ward I just increased the boundry of your thread and included all wards, and hoped labour would lose more than 2 councillors overall, if not that's democracy, and we will have to work together towards a common goal,. It worked well enough in the TV series Borgen, could it happen my grandmother used to say where there's a will there's a way.

beanzontoast

DRiddle that kind of rubbish you mentioned from kipperdip! If local councillors cant influence things like immigration and the fisheries policy! Can you be spcific as to what local councillors can change , ie what is it specifically PHF your local issue group want to change ie your manifesto of what your asperations are for the residents of Hartlepool, you keep asking people to vote for PHF I for one am mystified, as to your reason for being, Put Hartlepool First is only 3 words people are voting for exactly that 3 words, what are your policies, it's a fair question I believe.

beanzontoast

The UKIP candidate for Manor ward has worked 30 years in the NHS, married an Indian lady. Always voted Labour! He became so brassed off with the racist image UKIP were getting from Labour he decided to join a party that isn't at all racist,that party UKIP has welcomed  Alan and his family, my point is hopefully on may 7th the Manor residents who have always voted Labour will see the same logic and see that Angie Wilcox, SAB are not fit for purpose and vote for change.

DRiddle

Or manifesto has been out for ages Tom, longer than UKIPS latest one as it happens. Here you go, it's on here.

http://www.puttinghartlepoolfirst.co.uk

steveL

" He became so brassed off with the racist image UKIP were getting from Labour he decided to join a party that isn't at all racist,"

Perhaps then you could explain George Springer's comment that, "they'll only end up being full of immigrants", when discussing 13's proposed building of half a dozen bungalow's for the elderly in Eskdale Road.

UKIP don't have a local manifesto; only a national one, which I guess is the real point.

Since they managed to get two councillors elected last year, neither has put forward a single proposal in the council chamber and they have not directly challenged anything the Labour/Tory coalition controlling the council has done. What they have done is tagged on behind the work that PHF and Independents have done.

Tom says that SAB is unfit for office but he only knows about SAB's lies and sacking because of work done by PHF. Likewise, it was PHF councillors and members who raised questions about Wilcox's management of Manor Residents, exposed the Wynyard motivation behind the scrapping of the local plan and the crooked way that Hart became the allocated site for the Travellers. It was PHF who alerted the town to the plans to bounce Hartlepool by stealth back into a new version of Cleveland County, complete with its own elected Mayor.

Why didn't UKIP do any of this? Oh, I forgot - you can't do anything unless you have a majority.

Read and Learn, Tom
http://www.puttinghartlepoolfirst.co.uk/manifesto.htm#xl_xr_page_manifesto

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.