Are Officers Bailing out Sab

Started by Lord Elpus, April 25, 2015, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hartlepudlion

Stevel, PHF, Ukip & Independent Councillors. No point in including the Conservatives!

There used to be a Code of Conduct for Councillors. Is there one in the Constitution?

The old code made reference to;

"A member must, if he becomes aware of any conduct by another member which he reasonably believes involves a failure to comply with the authority's code of conduct, make a written allegation to that effect to the Standards Board for England as soon as it is practicable for him to do so."

Hope this helps.

fred c

Quote from: getagrip on April 25, 2015, 03: PM
He said "At the end of the day this is public taxpayers' money being wasted on what I would describe as a very personal attack on me". I thought he enjoyed wasting taxpayer's money?

There is sooooooooooooooo much out of sync with the way Handsome Lying Ste thinks............. He mentions Tax Payers Money being wasted......... I find that to to be Insanely Hypocritical....

I mean, what about Newcastle Council Tax Payers Money being wasted on a Lying Sickie Throwing Miscreant ? who was payed by them whilst swinging the lead down in Pompey ?

Hartlepudlian............ I think you will find the Standards Board was done away with a little while ago, I believe it is extremely difficult to get rid of an elected councillor, short of criminal procedings being taken against him.

I feel sure there are posters who know exactly what sanctions can be taken against a Toss Pot councillor, maybe they will enlighten us all.