Monday's Council Meeting Video

Started by steveL, February 17, 2015, 01: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Quote from: Jim Gillespie on February 17, 2015, 08: PM
  In our case it's the PHF/Brash coalition against the Labour mob.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I am sick to death of this "Punch & Judy" politics.

Perhaps they should emulate the UKIP councillors  and contribute SFA.
The previous way was Labour did whatever it wanted and  nothing was said. Now we see the Labour group having hissy fits, fighting, arguing being booed and exposed as two faced lying cheats. The true face of the Labour thugs is there for all to see and anyone who thinks that is not an improvement is wilfully blind.
We all  know where we want to be and I agree that present spectacle is painful to behold but to blame those bringing the skullduggery to light is just shooting the messenger.

not4me

To me, describing all this as 'Punch and Judy politics' is a terrible thing to say. You sound like Stubbs who wants both he and his labour mates to be given free range on what they get up to and says that anyone who challenges them is giving the council a bad name. Is it not the role of an opposition to scrutinise the actions of those in power and challenge it when necessary?  and God knows, there's enough that needs challenging.

DRiddle

QuoteTo me, as a Hartlepool resident and Hartlepool business owner with NO political ambition or axe to grind

Hang on Jim, didn't you once stand for election to become Mayor of Hartlepool? Isn't that political ambition?

Jim Gillespie

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

I'm being mauled by the PHF poodles.

Saddens me to see the leader of PHF lying on here.

I asked Geoff earlier today (Lord Elphus) how many nome du plumes he had.  He said one; that one.

He has just posted using two of his other ones on this thread tonight.

DRiddle - the reasons why I stood against Drummond in 2009 are well documented, both on here and the Mail, so I won't repeat them AGAIN.

Question for you though - why didn't YOU ask the question about the Hartlepool hospital land being sold for housing development?

Potentially the biggest story to hit the town in years and you all avoid it - WHY???

Makes me wonder, just how many people on this forum did know about it, but said and did NOTHING

DRiddle

Keith Dawkins is the leader of PHF. Anyway, there was no mauling or attempted mauling. I just questioned why you ran for Mayor if you have no political ambition.

As for the question about the land, didn't keith fisher ask that when he was a councillor?

mk1

Quote from: Jim Gillespie on February 17, 2015, 11: PM
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.

I'm being mauled by the PHF poodles.

Saddens me to see the leader of PHF lying on here.

I asked Geoff earlier today (Lord Elphus) how many nome du plumes he had.  He said one; that one.

He has just posted using two of his other ones on this thread tonight.

I am no  poodle and nor am I GL. You really need to get over yourself and stop trying  pretending you are anything other  than a deluded UKIP supporter.   

Jim Gillespie

Geoff,

Is this really the best PHF can do?

Hartlepool deserves better; it really does

mk1

Quote from: Jim Gillespie on February 17, 2015, 11: PM
Geoff,

Is this really the best PHF can do?

Hartlepool deserves better; it really does

Just goes to show even the (self proclaimed) intelligent UKIP posters are dumb.

StellaL

Jim
It is the role of the opposition to scrutinise the actions of those in power so it is a good job you are NOT standing for election in May considering you're  so easily bored after only viewing one meeting! However, the following qoute from you suspiciously reads like  electioneering material.

To me, as a Hartlepool resident and Hartlepool business owner with NO political ambition or axe to grind - it seems to me that the binary politics of the two national parties is being re enacted here in Hartlepool.  In our case it's the PHF/Brash coalition against the Labour mob.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I am sick to death of this "Punch & Judy" politics.

For me, May cannot come soon enough.

If the Hartlepool voters vote for Iain Wright after this hospital fiasco, there really will be no hope for this town

Another MUTE UKIP Councillor then  '' there really will be no hope for this town''

ashamedtobebritish

I cant really for the life of me understand how people are starting to squabble amongst themselves over who supports who, that drags people down to the level of the Labour sh!tes that are running this town into the ground, they fight amongst themselves like kids its discraseful. As soon as we take the mickey out of who supports who, we become no better than them.

The thing to remember is Labour in Hartlepool is like the old Coroner we had only recently. An old Grandaddy, well past it & refused to bow down gracefully, he let the workload get on top of him before the noose finally got tightened around his neck and eventually choked.

Members and supporters from all political parties !, if they really have the best interests of the town in mind should be at the very least showing a united front and push to get the shameless old fools called Labour out of Hartlepool before they cause any further damage to the reputation not only to the Council but to the town.

The SCABS and Labour have brought this council into serious disrepute with their handbag and glad-rag antics, they have lost any hold, faith, or political standing in this town and really whether you support Harry Headbanger and his looney party, Independents, UKIP, fooks sake even the bloody BNP, should be uniting and doing whats best for the people and for the town and uniting to eradicate the council of all its rot (Labour).

I would never take the wee wee out of anyone's political beliefs (provided it doesn't interfere in the safety or security of the country) e.g promoting terrorism or terrorist activities, remember any political party who won would be better than the current shambles whether it was an Independent Council, UKIP or a mix of several as long as it boots the Sh!te out and puts the SCABS on the Rock and Role.

"Hartlepool's had enough of its Labour Pains"

"Time to Induce the birth of a new era "

And Deliver something new. !

Unite and get these people out !

Inspector Knacker

Well......I watched the video..... and why did I get the impression of a petulant overfed child with a loose fitting bib sat in its high chair banging its rattle and demanding attention .........?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lord Elpus

Quote JG; 'I asked Geoff earlier today (Lord Elphus) how many nome du plumes he had.  He said one; that one. 
He has just posted using two of his other ones on this thread tonight'.

I have one nome du plume which I've never denied as being Lord Elpus, prior to that it was 'Cookingfat'.  I only ever post on the 'Mail' site as Geoff Lilley. 

Don't judge others who use this site by your own standards.

DRiddle

Jim Gillespie

So far the only comment to make any sense has come from ashamedtobebritish.

The problem with the PHF/Brash coalition is simple - there are people within that group with conflicting views, aims, objectives and motives.

Unless someone can come up with credible opposition where everyone is is unison (no pun intended) Labour will continue to rule the roost in Hartlepool.

Why will NONE of you uncover the truth regarding the sale of land at Hartlepool hospital? What do you all have to fear?

Why should I, a member of the public, be forced to start campaigns and Freedom of Information requests because you lot are to busy bickering with each other? Start doing the job we pay you to do. Uncover the TRUTH.

Once the people know the truth, no amount of back peddling or political shenanigans will change things.

Be specific in your attack. Focus on the land. That point is PIVOTAL to the future of Hartlepool hospital. Normal services can NEVER be returned to Hartlepool if half or more of the land has already been sold or earmarked for housing development.

https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/we-request-an-immediate-investigation-into-the-sale-of-the-land-at-hartlepool-hospital

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/sale_of_the_land_at_hartlepool_h/new

mk1

Quote from: Jim Gillespie on February 18, 2015, 01: PM
Why should I, a member of the public, be forced to start campaigns and Freedom of Information requests because you lot are to busy bickering with each other? Start doing the job we pay you to do. Uncover the TRUTH.

Perhaps you should address this question to the UKIP Councillors.
How have they gone about things and  how many incisive interventions have they made in the Chamber. You could list their efforts so we can see how much better UKIP are at this than Brash and co.