A Picture Paints a Thousand Words

Started by steveL, December 18, 2014, 10: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Quite an interesting picture this not because of who is in it but because of who is not; notably not the Leader of the Council nor the Ceremonial Mayor who aren't usually so camera shy. There's a good reason for this for despite Christopher's best efforts to swing it for his partner (more on that later), Stephen flunked the interview and failed to secure himself the position of Manager of the new centre - not that they're the sort to sulk or hold grudges.  ::)
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Land Phil

mk1

I think the relief that SAB did not get the top job is the reason everyone is smiling. The last thing they need is a ticking time bomb on their watch.
It was also very noticable how SAB was the invisible man in the Bombardment Ceremony. The Mail used only one or two small pics of him in the paper and nothing in the video. 

fred c

What employer would consider employing a candidate who happens to be taking a previous employer to an Industrial Tribunal, it is amazing just how devolved from reality some people really are.

If, however the prospective employee wins the Tribual  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Lord Elpus

Quote from: mk1 on December 18, 2014, 01: PM
I think the relief that SAB did not get the top job is the reason everyone is smiling. The last thing they need is a ticking time bomb on their watch.
It was also very noticable how SAB was the invisible man in the Bombardment Ceremony. The Mail used only one or two small pics of him in the paper and nothing in the video.

In my opinion the full 'Trumpton outfit' was out of place, especially under the circumstances.