24 hours with no posts at all

Started by Straight Talking, May 30, 2012, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Straight Talking

Well looks like LLTA has finally destroyed debate.

mk1

Quote from: Straight Talking on May 30, 2012, 09: PM

Much like the Manor Mafia have cast a shadow over the local  Labour Party...............

Micksmate

Straight Talking

Quote from: mk1 on May 30, 2012, 10: PM
Quote from: Straight Talking on May 30, 2012, 09: PM

Much like the Manor Mafia have cast a shadow over the local  Labour Party...............

Only if you believe everything you read on HTH. You really should get out more.

mk1

Quote from: Straight Talking on May 30, 2012, 11: PM

Only if you believe everything you read on HTH.

I believe most of the things I read here. The exception being your posts.

Is it not marvelous that  a small town as Hartlepool has bred some  truly exceptional family groups.
Without the SCABs and The Manor Mafia (groups where every member is a gifted and tireless 'charidee' worker) we would be sunk!

Did everyone read about that twonk the other week who said his childhood dream was to grow up and become a 'Civic Leader'?

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on May 30, 2012, 11: PM
Quote from: Straight Talking on May 30, 2012, 11: PM

Did everyone read about that twonk the other week who said his childhood dream was to grow up and become a 'Civic Leader'?
Are you referring to Municipalman, saviour of the local government Universe.....?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

no6bus

looks like llta has bitten the dust again  :o

Straight Talking

Its quite clear to me, that you all have nothing to say that is worth debating.

When a post such as the original one on this thread can receive responses,
but no new threads are started. Sad really.

With regard to Manor/SAB/CAB etc. You really should take a wider look, or why not volunteer yourself.
Oh sorry, that would mean you actually doing something rather than just complaining. ;) ;) ;)

The Great Dictator

I have a question ST, what measures are the local authority taking to deny the influx of asylum seekers due to the impending Olympic games ?

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: testicles on May 31, 2012, 09: AM
I have a question ST, what measures are the local authority taking to deny the influx of asylum seekers due to the impending Olympic games ?

Are you talking about Stockton Council's attempts to keep the floods of desperate Hartlepudlians at bay?  Border controls at Greatham?  ???

admin

The forum guidelines make it clear that we won't accept habitual flaming of other users or flooding of the forum by individual users. The experience of the last nine years is that such behaviour is a total turn-off to other users and puts them off posting themselves and the forum itself suffers as a result.

People who want to engage in personal spats should use the PM system so that others can use the forum for the reasons it was intended.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one who has noticed the decrease in the numbers of people posting recently.

testing times

My understanding of 'debate' is that it consists of much more than 'I'm right and you're wrong'. I might be an old fart but I still haven't reached an age when there is nothing that I can learn from the experiences of others.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Straight Talking on May 31, 2012, 09: AM
Its quite clear to me, that you all have nothing to say that is worth debating.

Well I'll say goodbye to you then, do visit us if your passing.Cheerio.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

mk1

Quote from: Straight Talking on May 31, 2012, 09: AM

With regard to Manor/SAB/CAB etc. You really should take a wider look, or why not volunteer yourself.
Oh sorry, that would mean you actually doing something rather than just complaining.

Yeah I should become  a worker in the voluntary sector.
The big diffetrence between me and the  SCAB/Manor Mafia  family 'volunteers' is that I will not be recieving an obscene  salary check for my efforts.
Volunteers my ar*se...........