What A Mess. .

Started by marky, May 29, 2012, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marky

Am I the only to think that there's something seriously wrong at Cleveland Police. It's become a soap opera populated by people too far up their own arses for them to be of any real practical use to the public they are supposed to serve.
http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/breaking-news-suspended-top-cop-sues-fellow-chief-constables-1-4595005

stokoe

Quote from: kipperdip on May 29, 2012, 02: PM
Marky - A superbly honest appreciation of the situation, expressed in suitably 'diplomatic terms'.
As someone who like you believes passionately in plain speaking - Marky, you've got it nailed, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Question - Could not the exact same words be used to describe local government, particularly HBC, in its totality?

yes totally the lot of them are more bent than all joe public but they get away with it :-X

Straight Talking

Quote from: kipperdip on May 29, 2012, 02: PM
Marky - A superbly honest appreciation of the situation, expressed in suitably 'diplomatic terms'.
As someone who like you believes passionately in plain speaking - Marky, you've got it nailed, I couldn't have said it better myself.

Question - Could not the exact same words be used to describe local government, particularly HBC, in its totality?

KD, Does that include your mate Geoff and Putting Hartlepool First  :o :o :o

marky

Well I'm sure that it includes the Labour megaphone holder, Steve Wallace who, after he'd helped arrange Sean Price's extortionate salary, executive car, bonus payment, honorarium payment and to pay his kids school fees (how Labour :o ) - then went on to tell us all how lucky we were to have Mr Price who apparently thought that free restaurant meals and hotels were all part of the same package.

stokoe

Quote from: marky on May 29, 2012, 03: PM
Well I'm sure that it includes the Labour megaphone holder, Steve Wallace who, after he'd helped arrange Sean Price's extortionate salary, executive car, bonus payment, honorarium payment and to pay his kids school fees (how Labour :o ) - then went on to tell us all how lucky we were to have Mr Price who apparently thought that free restaurant meals and hotels were all part of the same package.

stick that up your a*r**o** s.t  :o should i of said that  ;D

mk1

Not forgetting the second car for Mrs Price........

The Great Dictator

It'll be £1m pay off for Mr Price and another £1m for Mr Bonnard. Next year's council tax will escalate because of it..

Straight Talking

Quote from: stokoe on May 29, 2012, 04: PM
Quote from: marky on May 29, 2012, 03: PM

stick that up your ar**hole s.t  :o should i of said that  ;D

Ditto
But I didn't think you were Kipperdip's mouthpiece, or are you just rushing to defend Geoff. Maybe we should wait for KD to clarify his comments.  :P

mk1

Note the swerve.
Instead of addressing the fact the Labour stooge gave Price a Kings Ransom   the blinkered party member wanders off on a tangent.
Still what can you expect from a man who leaked the Labour position on the Mill House development before he informed the rest of the  cyphers of their decision!

Straight Talking

Quote from: mk1 on May 29, 2012, 07: PM
Note the swerve.
Instead of addressing the fact the Labour stooge gave Price a Kings Ransom   the blinkered party member wanders off on a tangent.
Still what can you expect from a man who leaked the Labour position on the Mill House development before he informed the rest of the  cyphers of their decision!

NOT SO, MK1 - nothing to do with me, if you have a problem with Steve Wallace, take it up with him.

mk1

Quote from: Straight Talking on May 29, 2012, 08: PM

NOT SO, MK1 - nothing to do with me, if you have a problem with Steve Wallace, take it up with him.

Hmmm.............it seems 5000 quid buys more than one 'blind eye'

notinshadow

Who is the big, fat, stupid looking clown that sold hoovers and drove a taxi, that got in to bed with Mandy politically, so was rewarded with a cushy job on the NHS helping take our hospital away.

I hear he was standing near Charlies shop election night, muttering through a megaphone for people to vote for Labour.

no6bus

he also sold insurance for CICA (combined insurance company of america) as featured on thats life in 1980

notinshadow

Did he drive a Reliant Robin with London, Paris, Hartlepool down the side of it.