When..............

Started by fred c, September 06, 2014, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Will our council force action on the digusting eyesore that is the Longscar Hall, "The Dear Leader & The Mob" can come up with master plans & visions for the town, but as someone who lived in Seaton for many years, all he needs to know about developing the village is..............

Get rid of That Eyesore.

Pulling it down & grassing the land over would improve Seaton dramatically........ That & half a dozen smallish shelters scattered along the Prom... just in case the weather turns whilst out for a stroll.

Tommy

Fred c, did I hear some time ago on here that Brian Morton bought it or was interested in it?

fred c

I didn`t hear that anywhere......There is supposed to be a "Developer"  earmarked for Seaton, but for me the demolition of that S***hole is all thats required to dramatically improve Seaton.

Mr Morton i believe has the Hill Carter in Church St & part of "The Dear Leaders" vision is to pedestrianise the area....... Thus creating another "Traffic Logjam" to inconveniance the drivers of Hartlepool.

I believe Mr Morton also sponsors council Deputy Directors & Ceremonial Mayors in their charity endevours.

Tommy

the whole mention of Mr Morton always reverts to "corruption" to me, HBC's officers must be pretty gullible to believe such people as him are good for our town, in reality it could be that Damien Wilson was ordered by the Mayor to take the donation (bribe).

Lord Elpus

I understand the Fire Brigade were called there a few days ago to attend a small fire.  As they were getting their hoses out locals were pleading with them to drive around the block for a hour while they got some petrol to fuel the fire.

stokoe

Walked past the old rafa (burn valley club) today, now that is also an eyesore do the well known hartlepool people still own that? funny cos these people get categorised in the pride of hartlepool. :o