There you are son..you have daddies chain!!

Started by notinshadow, May 25, 2012, 03: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

notinshadow

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/council-chairman-role-an-honour-1-4586010

Vice-chairman of the council is Labour Councillor Kevin Cranney, who represents the Foggy Furze ward and he will be supported by his wife Lesley in the role of consort.

Is this the same fella that the government decided was a proper dodgy businessman and shouldn't be trusted to run one..

Inspector Knacker

I can't believe SAB said as a kid other boys wanted to be a footballer, but he wanted to be a civic leader. Imagine as kids running about being super heroes  and there's a kid who wants to be Civic Leader Man ..... nah, surely not.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: Riddler5 on May 26, 2012, 07: AM
I can't believe SAB said as a kid other boys wanted to be a footballer, but he wanted to be a civic leader. Imagine as kids running about being super heroes  and there's a kid who wants to be Civic Leader Man ..... nah, surely not.

Did their dog lose out of walks 'cos he kept wearing it's chain leash round his neck? ;)

The Great Dictator

Civic leader, he has more chance of becoming a footballer.. :-*

for fawkes sake

Yes, I had the same thoughts. There would have been a lot of Hartlepool people reading that thinking the same thing.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

Inspector Knacker

It's like a group of seven year olds getting together and wondering what game to play and one shouts ...."what about occupational therapists or chartered accountants....."....not very likely. ???
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

dangerman

I had a chain when I was a kid it was out in the backyard it used to get rid of all the waste when pulled. It's a thought!