just incase the comment gets deleted

Started by the_exile, August 02, 2014, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Sonic and chubby would turn up with s length of ribbon, a pair of scissors and a Mail photographet if thry heard you wrre opening a packet of crisps!
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

the_exile

Just looked over me shoulder as I opened a packet of Worcester Sauce Walkers.

Maybe they are salt and shake kinda guys

PostItNote

I know they might think we have seen these people so many times, that we all know who they are, but who are the people in the picture?

I see it is the Ceremonial Mayor and the Carnival Queen in the picture but who are the others please?

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: PostItNote on August 04, 2014, 03: PM
I know they might think we have seen these people so many times, that we all know who they are, but who are the people in the picture?

I see it is the Ceremonial Mayor and the Carnival Queen in the picture but who are the others please?
Central casting......?

PostItNote

Do you know their names and what they were in the picture for?

mk1

There is another pic with someone in a chicken costume sat next to f**ty Belcher............

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on August 04, 2014, 06: PM
There is another pic with someone in a chicken costume sat next to f**ty Belcher............
Was it the buffet ....or a vision of his supper.....?

mk1

Inspector Knacker

That 'chicken' looks decidedly alarmed and uncomfortable if its facial expression is anything to go by.

Devils advocate

It could be CAB in the chicken suit, he wanted to be next to "handsome Ste" and couldn't miss a photo opportunity.

He is not in the picture the mail printed because he had a "vision" and needed to see if anyone else had seen it.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: Devils advocate on August 05, 2014, 01: PM
It could be CAB in the chicken suit, he wanted to be next to "handsome Ste" and couldn't miss a photo opportunity.

Sonic's going around with a walking stick....wonder why...?

mk1

Quote from: Riddler5 on August 05, 2014, 08: PM.

Sonic's going around with a walking stick....wonder why...?

He's been on and off sticks for quite a  while.

Probably had his foot surgically removed from his mouth or the botox has all slipped into his legs!

steveL

In-growing toe nail, I gather - a very rare kind of in-growing toe nail at that; the kind with symptoms that make him too poorly to work at Healthwatch (where he's gone on the sick) but which miraculously disappear when he enters the Civic Centre 200 yards away.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

fred c

Quote from: steveL on August 06, 2014, 12: AM
In-growing toe nail, I gather - a very rare kind of in-growing toe nail at that; the kind with symptoms that make him too poorly to work at Healthwatch (where he's gone on the sick) but which miraculously disappear when he enters the Civic Centre 200 yards away.

Try doing that if you happen to be receiving "benefits"..... a court appearance would be a distinct possibility......

If us mere mortals tired that, it would result in immediate dismissal.