Wider still and wider..shall thy bounds be set

Started by mk1, June 07, 2014, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mk1

Looking at this  pic of the  Dear Leader and his consort I heard the words of that song we used to sing on Empire Day when I was at school.

Wider still and wider..shall thy bounds be spread.................

What a waste(sic)!

brassed off monkey

Is this be the photograph of mommy & daddy that sits on the mantlepiece in Westbrooke Ave I wonder ?

Jeff

Is SAB holding Dave Stubbs puppet strings?
I  may know buggerall but at least I know it

The Great Dictator

Jeff

I  may know buggerall but at least I know it

pensionater

Interested

"Local issues & matters" ?????????, isnt this the board this has been posted under........................not...............
"Political Debate"

I totally understand that politics has become the major discussion base on this site, however Pensionater, not everything posted on here needs to be linked to political debate/discussion......does it????.

There are other things happening in the town daily (away from politics) of interest and lets face it the " Dear Leader and his consort" do leave themselves wide open everytime to criticism.........and humour.

In my opinion MK1 posted a photo as humour, lets be honest they do deserve it  ;D ;D ;D

brassed off monkey

Quote from: pensionater on June 07, 2014, 11: PM
Yeah a real political debate,(childish).

This pair take the P**s out of Hartlepudlians every day i don`t see why we shouldn`t return the compliment.

steveL

CAB has lost a lot of weight recently so the picture is a bit out of date.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

the_exile

Judging by the strain on the buttons on the union jack jacket, the achers-belcher has fully embraced the shop local ethos and went to Bridon Ropes for the thread to attach the buttons.

Google Bridon Ropes :-)

see humour/political content and a plug for a local(ish) business in one post

DRiddle

If anyone wants a jacket like that by the way, you can get them here... 

http://www.rhinorugby.com/uk/union-jack-jacket-x

for £250.

the_exile

DRiddle if ever proof was needed that you cannot buy class !!!!!!!!!!!!!

to be fair probably available in TK Maxx at a fraction of the price..................... oh hang on "our" TK Maxx went some time ago maybe that is one retailer that will be enticed back by the draw of the huge Ferris Wheel and all the visitors that will bring to the town.

Surely from the very top we will be able to take in the sights of all Niramax's land fill sites in the area, who knows it could even be the Niramax Big Wheel of stink................. although it could end up being weighed in at Pout and Fosters