Teesside or Durham?

Started by Inspector Knacker, May 01, 2014, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamescampbell78

QuoteJames your like a dog with a bone over D Riddell  staking him on face book

Seriously I people on my page that I haven't seen or spoken to in 20 years but went to school with them

I believe you have harry blackwood as a friend on your account as you mention this previously yet he says he's never ever met you and we all know Harry never lies

Please get a life and move on its not as he's up for election in your ward and you don't intend to vote anyway

First of all I've never stalked David Riddle on Facebook, I've never looked at his Facebook page, not even sure if he has one or if he does whether his security settings would allow me to look, one would hope, given his job that his security settings are quite restrictive.

I answered this question from Pensionater
QuoteI still don't know who Bailey is that was referred to in previous post,Is it an in joke or something?.

With this:

QuotePensionater,

Ian Bailey is a bit more that a roofer, he's a local football hooligan, there's a YouTube video somewhere prominently featuring him promoting the "Blue Order" which it seems is the holligan element associating itself with Hartlepool United.

He was also in court some time ago for beating the grandmother of his infant child around the head with a broom handle whilst she was holding said child.

I've only come across him on the PHF Facebook page.

Note - No mention of David Riddle....

Further comment from Pensionater
QuoteCould the EDL have infiltrated the PHF.Surely not.Any way Driddle said he hasn't had anything to do with him for ages ,so that's alright  then.

To which I responded with:
QuoteYou see if I was the nosey sort I'd have a look to see whether David Riddle has a Facebook page and who his Facebook friends were.

I used to be able to see who the PHF were interacting with but alas no more.

Merely a suggestion of where one might look to see if the point Pensionater makes has any substance.

Now to address the Exiles point of:

QuoteThe fact of the matter is, anybody can join the PHF Facebook page, and certain people won't like this, BUT the admin on that page can ban and block anybody that they feel "upsets the Apple cart" that's life on the modern world of social media.

The PHF Facebook page that I was on and that Ian Bailey was on was set up in the way individual accounts are set up and not the group page (PHF Official) meaning you had to friend request the page.  This means that Ian Bailey would have had to friend request the page and be accepted.

FWIW I don't think it matters at all who gets elected and who doesn't as long as the current council leader/cabinet system is in place.  That particular model doesn't work and is open to abuse.  The system is broke and it needs to change.

By the way....A number of candidates in different wards have spoken of doing "what the people of the town want".

I haven't seen any evidence of any of them conducting a systematic survey of what the people actually do want so how they are formulating their plans for their ward, should they be elected is quite beyond me....Oh yes, they'll do what they THINK people want.

Jamescampbell78

MK,

Apologies for not including this in my last response but wanted to double check my facts before asking:

QuoteI can think of no dodgier a person than the one presently busting a gut putting out desperate messages  on his conspiracy-theory dominated twitter account begging people to contact him if they have any dirt on Riddle.

Just been right back through his feed, can't see David Riddle mentioned anywhere?

Perhaps you can point me to the relevant Tweets?

mk1

Quote from: Jamescampbell78 on May 03, 2014, 09: PM

Just been right back through his feed, can't see David Riddle mentioned anywhere?

Life is too short to sort through Harry's TWITs. You will find it mixed in with the threats given to people who complained he does not pick up his dog's s**t on the beach.  Concentrate on  information requests  about teachers.
I do not know if anything was deleted when his account was suspended for a while the other day.

mk1

Quote from: Jamescampbell78 on May 03, 2014, 09: PM
MK,

Just been right back through his (Shouty Man's) feed, can't see David Riddle mentioned anywhere?

My how the situation can change. It seems every second shouty man twit is now about Riddle/PHF or this site.

For the record I  can categorically state  the claim (made by James) that shouty man had not made any prior  tweets asking for dirt on  Riddle is not true. It is a lie.
Indeed today shouty man  re-tweeted almost word for word  one of the 'desperate messages'  I saw  days ago. James ( a self-proclaimed   investigative journalist/seeker of the truth)   rather oddly  claims he could not   find it!

I had to laugh when shouty man  found a Tweet from here mentioning him  and cited it as proof he was 'winning...............and then used his next  7 Tweets to show how much he didn't care about it !.
Who is 'winning' again?