Wilcox asked to leave

Started by jimbo, March 28, 2014, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimbo

It has just been confirmed to me that Wilcox was asked to leave by the centre's management committee this afternoon. Wilcox packed up her office and left the building at 330 today.

lynda

fred c

The fact Wilcox was even allowed in the building by the "Management" is incomprehensible never mind her having an office, I`m afraid that situation bares testament to the credentials of the "Management" that are still running the place.

I believe HBC are still owed rent monies for the property ( last I heard anyway ) what would HBC do if any other council building was occupied by persons who didn`t pay rent ?? at a guess, i would think they would take possession & attempt to get the back rent........... Will they do the same with Kilmarnock Road ??

It also beggars the question, are sitting councilors still involved with Manor Resident / Families or whatever else they call themselves now ??

Why, when £22,000 is still owed to the 4 ex-employees is the Manor Residents 12 Reg People carrier still running around the town, is it an asset of MRA ?? if it is, where are the bailiffs ??

Where is the "Vision"f Moral Decency by the councilors that were involved with the MRA as Trustees & Accountant ?? its a pity they didn`t fight as hard for the abused employees as they did for the Ex- Labour councilor who did the abusing.............. That just about sums up "The Mob"

Hartlepudlion

Wasn't there a council meeting the other day to write off x amount of bad debts? I wonder if MR and other HBC supported charities were on that list. Anybody know?

jimbo

Fred C, I agree with you 100%, but the fact that she thought she selected a new management committee who where going to be puppets and they have turned it round and got rid of her is a start !

I am just glad that she is no longer in the centre with her side Kick, bit of her own medicine springs to mind lol

mk1

But has she  left the debt with MRA and so gotten away from any responsibility to pay?

Hartlepudlion

Any more info on fred c's point about the minibus? I have also wondered why it is still there and not been seized by the bailiffs to pay Lynda and co

ashamedtobebritish

HI

Ime new to this site but Ive read all about Manor Residents Associations shenanigans, Ime a little surprised the 4 employees haven't had their case upgraded to the High Courts for enforcement.

I for one would love to see the faces at Hartlepool Council when the High Court Sherrifs walk in and start to empty the building.

Certainly enough to wipe the smiles of the Ackers-Belchers faces.

jimbo

ashamedtobebritish: Not just the council, everyone involved ! Just remember the charity's commission are still conducting an investigation into MRA, What has happened to that??????

As far as I am aware Hartlepudlion the mini bus is on lease and not owned solely by MRA, what happens to that god knows.

But what people are forgetting is this management team have managed to remove her from the centre and higher people have tried and failed !!!! Hats of to them, what is the future ???god knows because what I can gather it has been run into the ground!!

fred c

I mentioned on this forum a long time ago that Manor Residents needed to be shut down & the Kilmarnock Road premises re-possessed by HBC.

My comments weren`t out of petty spite, the organisation was poisoned from above & the hard working decent people who worked there were abused by Wilcox & her Kiss A**e pals.

Like most "Rotten Things" the only solution is to Sanitise the area affected & that could only have been done with MRA by closing it, until the "rotteness" (Wilcox & Pals) was cleansed.

Personally i fervently hope that the 4 Tribunal Winners are able to persue their cases as far as it takes to receive their financial settlements, the dispicable behaviour by the Labour Councilors involved with MRA just about sums up the moral compass of "The Mob"

jaffa

YES WILCOX HAS LEFT THE BUILDING but the ppl running ot now are just as bad in.my eyes apparantly Gillian pounder has been.appointed as manager deary me she is just same ss wilcox .....Also wilcox has landed a new job working for CIC which is caring for elderly ppl god help their bank accounts surely these employers do security checks????? DISGRACEFUL!!!! And the new management will be receiving notice of court proceedings for the recovery of wages and tribunal monies owed:-)  ;D

The Great Dictator

You should invite CIC to check her CV...

Kitchnstauff

This is best news yet, I only hope she realises who the people behind this coup are? payback was inevitable, as for looking after the elderly? I wouldn't let her look after my dog! Oh hang on, she cant she's been banned from keeping them, see the staff are not the only thing she's abused.

jimbo

Jaffa, Gill Pounder is the chair of mra and not a manager, hopefully a AGM will held and a good robust management committee will be put together, allowing the association to move forward because Wilcox would like nothing better than the centre closing for good and lets face it, its on the brink at this moment, leading to no one getting any monies.

The community should be pulling together to make this centre work and showing Wilcox we can do it !!!

If it closes she has won.........Yet again x

7g2b