Why Wright is wrong for Hartlepool

Started by HarryBlackwood, March 21, 2014, 06: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HarryBlackwood

Inspector Knacker

I recall a teacher at Tech refering to someone as being like a lighthouse in the desert..... bright but useless.
Mr Wright arouses similar sentiments..... but the lighthouse in his case doesn't  have a bulb in .
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

HarryBlackwood

Never mind all that froth. How about you answer the questions on the other threads?

Inspector Knacker

I'm enjoying being a bystander......

'froth'....'froth'..... how dare you sir!!!!!!

HarryBlackwood

Nothing to do with you enjoying anything.

You've been asked a series of questions on here and on PHF FB page.

Your tactic on your FB page is just to delete anything you don't like.

Your tactic on here is to refuse to answer.

People will judge you on your actions.

DRiddle

Harry, point of clarification Sir.

Riddler5 is not me.

You are arguing with a person who is not the person you think you are arguing with.

That said, you could start an argument stood on your own in the middle of an empty field by the looks of things.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 21, 2014, 11: AM
Nothing to do with you enjoying anything.

You've been asked a series of questions on here and on PHF FB page.

Your tactic on your FB page is just to delete anything you don't like.

Your tactic on here is to refuse to answer.

People will judge you on your actions.
Just to clarify things... I was on this board prior to Mr Riddle  joinng . I have no connection with him whatsoever.... apparently a case of not so much jumping to conclusions as leaping....!

HarryBlackwood

My apologies Riddler5. I hope you can understand why I got confused. So sorry.

DRiddle, although you've done your usual trick of being evasive, the questions remain unanswered.

Of all the unsavoury traits that politicians have, refusal to answer questions is the one that angers most people.

I'll keep asking the questions here and elsewhere. You'll either answer or look even more foolish and duplicitous than you already do.

Unlike on your PHF FB page where you delete posts you don't like and delete entire threads that show you in a bad light, you have no such luxury here. So why don't you do yourself a favour and answer the questions I politely asked?

mk1

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 21, 2014, 03: PM

DRiddle, although you've done your usual trick of being evasive, the questions remain unanswered.

Of all the unsavoury traits that politicians have, refusal to answer questions is the one that angers most people.

I'll keep asking the questions here and elsewhere. You'll either answer or look even more foolish and duplicitous than you already do.

Unlike on your PHF FB page where you delete posts you don't like and delete entire threads that show you in a bad light, you have no such luxury here. So why don't you do yourself a favour and answer the questions I politely asked?

Pot, kettle, black.
Is this the same Harry Blackwood who has  refused to answer the question I put to him on a number of occasions?
Here is that question again.
You were given a list of 25 reasons for your sacking.
13 Were Mandelson/Politicaly related.
What were the other 12 reasons?

This  habit you have of calling  everyone who cricises you a  D Riddle duplicate account is no longer amusing. You have a severe persecution complex.

HarryBlackwood

MK1. I told you before, call in and see me. I'll make you a coffee, I'll even smarten you up a bit and you can take away a copy of the whole report.

They were determined to sack me. They set up a kangaroo court, came up with a load of nonsense and then had to settle out of court. I won cos I was unfairly sacked. FACT.

Just let me know when you're calling in Michael and I'll stoke up the coffee machine. Biscuits too if you want them.

Now back to the matter in hand. Any answers Riddler?

mk1

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 21, 2014, 05: PM
MK1. I told you before, call in and see me. I'll make you a coffee, I'll even smarten you up a bit and you can take away a copy of the whole report.

Typical politicians reply. Instead of doing a very simple thing (scan the 12 reasons and post them here) you are setting all sorts of hurdles in order to avoid doing anything. Your paranoia  means you simply have to find out who I am and no one is fooled into believing that is  not your prime objective. You talk the talk and are quick to slate others for their evasions but you are just as evasive as those you  claim to despise.

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 21, 2014, 03: PM
They were determined to sack me. They set up a kangaroo court, came up with a load of nonsense and then had to settle out of court. I won cos I was unfairly sacked. FACT.

I have extensive experience at Employment Tribunals. I know how the system works. If you will post the judgement of the Tribunal we will be able to see why you won. It could be that the Mail simply got the process wrong rather than their reasons for sacking you were wrong.
I warn you I am very well versed in the ducking and diving you can do to get a legitimate sacking overturned on a technicality.

mk1

norfolkngoode

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 21, 2014, 05: PM

Just let me know when you're calling in Michael and I'll stoke up the coffee machine. Biscuits too if you want them.

Now back to the matter in hand. Any answers Riddler?

Who is Micheal?........ I thought Mk 1 was S Close?
'They don't like it up em'

HarryBlackwood

No. I read it wrong and apologised. MK1 is Michael.

Sorry for any confusion.