Whereabouts of Angela Wilcox?

Started by peterf, November 26, 2013, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peterf

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help. Following a successful small claims court action, my bailiffs are looking for Angela Wilcox but can't seem to find her. Note that this has nothing to do with Manor Residents so don't worry about that. Please PM me if you can help.

Many thanks

Peter

The Great Dictator

Mr Mister

I don't think you'll find her at Cranney's house..

Kitchnstauff

PeterF

I don't know what your reasons are for knowing where this despicable person is but anything you can do to make her accountable for the trouble she has caused is ok with me, quite frankly anything to make her existence on this planet hell is ok with me!

Admin: I'm not sure if it's illegal to post home addresses here - probably not given that the same information is likely to be publicly available in the phone book or the electoral register. It was certainly on the council information pages of the HBC website while she was a councillor.

Even so, it's probably best to limit such information to private messages so I've forwarded it on in answer to the original enquiry.

Jeff

She's in Ray Martin-Wells closet.  There's plenty of room in there now.
I  may know buggerall but at least I know it

The Great Dictator

She could be in Belchers closet ?

mk1

Quote from: The Great Dictator on November 28, 2013, 06: PM
She could be in Belchers closet ?

That closet would indeed be a sight to see. Given the huge (and  still expanding) waistline of the SCABs I believe it would have to be the  built like the Tardis...................

peterf

Many thanks for all the PMs, your support is amazing. My reason for wanting to track her down is that she rented our house and wrecked it. The DPS awarded us the deposit, but that still leaves a considerable amount outstanding which the court awarded to us, but now it's up to us to enforce the warrant.

The address I originally gave the bailiffs rhymed with Grinch, but I've had a letter back from the court saying that they can't contact her there. It looks like she's hiding behind the sofa and pretending she doesn't own anything, which is ironic considering one of the problems she caused us was using our names to obtain credit from Littlewoods, who sent her £1600 worth of bikes, computers, clothes and fake tan with no questions asked! What has amazed us is how easily you can get money in someone else's name, and that the companies involved don't ask for it back! No wonder the rest of us can't get loans and credit cards!! And the police can't do anything because the victims are the companies she's defrauded, not us, and if they don't report it then the police can't investigate.

Seriously though, if the bailiffs can't get anywhere, I'd be grateful of any other suggestions - by private message of course. She wrecked our home and I'm not letting her get away with it.

steveL

Just a thought Peter, but the lady is still on Police bail which means a routine visit to the Police Station - probably weekly. I'm not sure if how often and when is publicly available but if you can't find out where she is currently living, you do at least know where she will be at least once a week (or whatever the time period is)

Perhaps someone on here knows how to find out - I certainly think the court bailiffs should be able to find out. ;) .
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

It all hinges on the money. If (as it seems) Wilcox does not own a house then your options are really limited. I suspect her puppet master has given her the benefit of his decades of experience dodging debts and made sure she 'owns' nothing.
I am afraid criminal sanction is what will bring her down rather than debt.

rabbit

Has she still got her passport? Look what happened to the "canoe" man.

mk1

Quote from: rabbit on November 29, 2013, 01: PM
Has she still got her passport? Look what happened to the "canoe" man.

It is going to have to be a very big canoe indeed to take that waistline.

I can just see the headline:

Super-tanker found empty in Tees Bay.
Sole occupant believed drowned (in debt!)........

Interested

Cmon folks someone must know which stone needs upturning!!!!!

The other option is to track her daughter down, she wont be that far away from the limelight (she loves it), but be careful im led to believe she carries a mean right hook!

Sorry to hear of the problems caused to you peterf, and your honesty is to be applauded as well as your determination.

I hope you get a satisfactory outcome as well as every other person who has had the misfortune to trust and believe the manager of a charitable organisation and labour councillor (ex on both accounts now i believe)

Nice to see it didnt take long to get this whole sordid episode back in conversation again!!

I remain as always INTERESTED

mk1

I am afraid no money is going to be wrung from this obnoxious woman.
What is better is getting the details of her thievery. A full list of the goods she got from the catalogue would help and then we could play 'spot the bike' when one of the family decides to ride it about.
Details like her hiding in closets also help. The more facts we know about the woman the better we can ridicule her and shame the SCABs and the other Labour sheep who supported her until 3 seconds to midnight.