Local Council Politics

Started by ARC86, September 19, 2013, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARC86

I keep on telling you guys if you arent happy stand for election and let the people decide if they want you!

The old saying is dont say it, do it - vent your frustrations with the electorate but like ive said before you guys especially PHF arent offering an alternative.. ive never heard of one policy with any meat on the bones.. ironically a bit like the national Labour Party at present.. but were set for Number 10 are the other parties ready for the council chamber?

As for MRA my feelings have been made repeatedly clear so i wont be wasting anymore of anyones time on that subject

ARC86

Im still waiting for MK1 to stump up the evidence from the allegation made earlier this week against the leader of the council.. thing is while your all bickering on here, who is running the town?

Interested

"The old saying is dont say it, do it - vent your frustrations with the electorate but like ive said before you guys especially PHF arent offering an alternative"

Great piece of advice ARC!! lol

The way things are going no one needs to offer an alternative, the "Mob" are doing a fantastic job all on their own of bringing their own house down!!

mk1

Quote from: ARC86 on September 19, 2013, 08: PM
I keep on telling you guys if you arent happy stand for election and let the people decide if they want you!

This is the SCAB line. 'We won so shut the feck up and do as we tell you'. The 'winner-takes-all mindset where all that matters is gaining power, settling old scores and keeping the other lot out.

It is a stupid  remark.
If I was unhappy with my surgeon should I perform my operation myself?
If I was on a train and the ride was bumpy should I tell the driver to move over and give me the controls?
Perhaps you really believe the fact Wilcox was elected means she is immune from arrest.

I make a counter argument.
If the really  fat bloke sees anything written here that is untrue then let him ask for a correction
He hasn't therefore he is as happy with the facts as I am.

As for MRA my feelings have been made repeatedly clear so i wont be wasting anymore of anyones time on that subject
Yes if you ignore it then we can forget about the 6 Labour councillors deeply implicated in the scandal.
It is a big fat train wreck coming down the line. The fallout will be huge and reputations will suffer.
I can wait.........

Interested

Very well put and in total agreement!!

The next couple of months will be very interesting
locked doors, hushed voices, back stabbing, complete denial, complete ignorance and a queue at the toilet door to change ones underwear!!!  :-[ :-[

"What goes around comes around" and the beauty of it all is - they have no one to blame but themselves  ;D ;D ;D

mk1

Im still waiting for MK1 to stump up the evidence from the allegation made earlier this week against the leader of the council.

It has been provided here in many of the articles.
For instance proof that the SCABs lie in the council chamber has been posted here many times.
Perhaps you should research more thoroughly before you opine?

Land Phil

Hartlepool voted for a monkey on the promise of a free banana, would a scandal stop them voting Labour.
Unfortunately I think not. We are doomed.

ARC86

MK1 you have dodged the question.. you made the allegation along with others that an employee never recieved his pay slips, now its time to back that up with evidence

interested, a cynic might say we had a by election just a few weeks ago in the wake of the MRA scandal and PHF made no inroads infact they trailed in third

whether you like it or not Labour are the majority party in the council chamber.. you all have a chance to change that next year

mk1

Quote from: ARC86 on September 19, 2013, 10: PM

interested, a cynic might say we had a by election just a few weeks ago in the wake of the MRA scandal and PHF made no inroads infact they trailed in third

What a stupid statement. I am not PHF so WTF has any of that got to do with me?
What you seem to be saying is that as long as Labour get elected then  they are free to break any law they see fit.
You are completely focused on retaining Labour in power and  it  shows. You really believe might is right-just as long as it is your tribe in control.  Typical bully.

whether you like it or not Labour are the majority party in the council chamber.. you all have a chance to change that next year

Being in power does not unmake you a thief, cheat or a liar.
I must say you have a very narrow view where as long as you can get elected you can do whatever you want.
Hitler was elected...............

Do you know where you and I diverge?
You are only going to help your gang/tribe/mates/group. You said as much when you said you would never help a non union member.
I would help anyone who needed help.
I would never turn my back on someone in need, never.

mk1

MK1 you have dodged the question.. you made the allegation along with others that an employee never recieved his pay slips, now its time to back that up with evidence

Sue me if the information is wrong.

ARC86

Thats absolute tosh.. your suggesting that i never help anybody out that is not a union member.. what utter rubbish.. i think if you ask any of the hundreds of people who know personally they will tell you you are talking out of your a***

so there we have it, a man so desperate to rid the council of its leader, he reverts to telling porky pies

enough said

Thats absolute tosh.. your suggesting that i never help anybody out that is not a union member.. what utter rubbish.. i think if you ask any of the hundreds of people who know personally they will tell you you are talking out of your a***

so there we have it, a man so desperate to rid the council of its leader, he reverts to telling porky pies

you got my support on that could not off said it any better

mk1

Quote from: ARC86 on September 19, 2013, 11: PM

Really?
So what are we to make of this earlier statement by you:

Quote from: ARC86 on September 18, 2013, 09: PM
would you represent somebody at your place of work who is not paying a union subscription? Is that fair on the majority in the business who pay for representation? What we need to remember here is union reps do not get paid and the majority of them myself included do it for the guys that we work with, not personal gain. I have 78 guys in my branch.. im sure you can imagine problems arise on a daily basis.. there are currently 26 guys who i refuse to represent as they dont pay a subscription ..

I think you have an inflated sense of your own importance. When I was 'involved' (very recently and certainly not the 80's) a shop steward's position was a job no one wanted. Well I should say a job no one who deserved it wanted. The  pool of candidates was limited to begin with and it was a case of picking the best of a bad bunch rather than getting the best qualified person!

Sorry kiddo but  you can't play the saviour of the oppressed masses on me. I know the game inside out and trying to portray me as a tool of the  evil Tories just wont wash. I suspect you have a  particular problem with me because you simply can not comprehend why someone with my background is not supporting the shower of shi*te running the local Labour Group. I judge people by what they do rather than what they say.

ARC86

"I judge people by what they do rather than what they say"

that just makes everything you have just wrote about me a total nonsense

Interested

Still wrong though weren't ya??

Posted by ARC Sept 19
"Thats absolute tosh.. your suggesting that i never help anybody out that is not a union member.. what utter rubbish.. i think if you ask any of the hundreds of people who know personally they will tell you you are talking out of your a***"

Good sentiment, well said and would rouse the audience into rapturous applause.............However, hang on a minute?

Posted by ARC Sept 18
"would you represent somebody at your place of work who is not paying a union subscription? Is that fair on the majority in the business who pay for representation? What we need to remember here is union reps do not get paid and the majority of them myself included do it for the guys that we work with, not personal gain. I have 78 guys in my branch.. im sure you can imagine problems arise on a daily basis.. there are currently 26 guys who i refuse to represent as they dont pay a subscription" ..

As the room empties a disconsolate ARC ponders the comments recently made!!

Couldn't get this in a comic, keep it up im INTERESTED!!