Wilcox Moves to Put Manor Residents Into Liquidation

Started by marky, August 09, 2013, 12: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

misinformed

HERE HERE JAFFA............. applause to you  :)

Missy K

fred c, thank you for that info, however it is dated 2011 and Stuart Drummond an Independent was clearly holding the reins with that one.  mk1 posted that the current rein holders (as Stuart Drummond an Independent has gone) of our town the Labour party were funding DJ Jason Anderson and calling the shots if this is the case mk1 how much, when and for what do the Council give in grant funding to him?

With factual information, although old that fred c has added a link to, we can ask questions, however if its just pie in the sky and a guess, well wont we look like complete buffoons amongst readers of this page if the truth is different.

Once again thanks fred c.

Mr Mister

Quote from: mk1 on August 12, 2013, 11: AM
Quote from: Mr Mister on August 12, 2013, 10: AM
Jason has asked me to point out, that if anyone wants to know about his public affairs, then feel free to ring him, Facebook him, email him.. or send a carrier pigeon.. but stop making it up as you go along :)

I thought you and he were mortal enemies and had a 'history'?

No MK1

I have fell out with you more times than Jason Anderson, so I guess we have more history, when we had our thing, it didn't upset me, I just ejected him from my business premises, he won't be the first or last, I get on reasonably well with him, I think apart from today, I have only spoke to him a couple of time in the last couple of years, but I know where he is and vis vera should the need arise..

mk1

Quote from: Missy K on August 12, 2013, 02: PM
mk1, I am not really interested in what seems any gripe you may have with DJ Jason Anderson or indeed his past,
I do not have any 'gripe' with Jason.
I simply mentioned a few (that means not all of them. there were more)of the scrapes he has gotten involved in over the last few years.
If you believe in a man who can run a rigged competition on the radio (rigged so his mates win a prize) then by all means continue to place your faith in him.

Jason is a supporter of the current shower of sh*te running Labour.
I am sure he is driven by greed more than politics but  only a fool would think he is (was) anything more than a safe pair of hands appointed not to sort things out but to do his masters bidding and  cover their backs..

marky

What hypocrites these people are. Does anyone remember the Labour sheep, including Wilcox, all voting to condemn those employers who paid their employees under the minimum wage?
Hypocritical that might have been in itself but I've been reading the front page and it occurs to me that while they were casting their votes Wilcox, Stephen Akers-Belcher and Paul Beck would have already been aware that Wilcox was talking to the Liquidating Company about winding up Manor Residents and that it was only after this that Wilcox resigned as a councillor and the two other cowards did a runner as Trustees. I would guess that this was in an attempt to save their own pockets - a mistaken attempt by the sound of it because it looks like they are still liable. Labour my ar**. . . . . self-serving carpetbaggers the lot of them.

DRiddle

I see The Mail have ran the story that the connected care renewal has gone to HVDA and other organisations including MIND like was talked about on here a while ago. It's buried on page 26 of the paper version of The Mail.

I'm not sure if it's on their website yet.

Apparently WCNE are working with HVDA to ensure a, quote ' "smooth" transition. '

steveL

Did anyone notice how Councillor Stubbs (Labour) described how successful the Who Cares(NE) period had been. Not bad for an organisation HBC's own auditors could give only limited assurance about and whose finances are so inter-twined with the disgraced Manor Residents that no one can tell the difference.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

pensionater

Exactly stevel,if they were that successful they would have won the tender again.Unless they asked for more money this time,which i wouldn't put past Cranney.

brassed off monkey

KC mentions that he was "Disappointed" at the decision.

I bet he bloody well was

Caracas

Isn't it ironic that Wilcox looks like an extra from Prisoner Cell Block H?  Hopefully this sorry saga will come to an end soon but I think there will be more tears before bedtime.

As for the trustees/board of these organisations, they must be in it for a) their ego's b) payment.

Hartlepudlion

Stevef

Just an update, papers haver been posted on companies house ending Jason Andersons directorship of WCNE as of 15/08/2013.

Nice to know MRA are on top of things :)
You are what you do. It is what it does. Everything else is illusion or Delusion.

CC082

Front page of Hartlepool Mail today.....MRA going to court to request insolvency...Handily not appearing on the website yet but it is on the front page.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: CC082 on August 20, 2013, 09: AM
Front page of Hartlepool Mail today.....MRA going to court to request insolvency...Handily not appearing on the website yet but it is on the front page.

Now on the Mail website - what an appalling state of affairs!

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/local/insolvent-trouble-hit-manor-residents-association-faces-liquidation-1-5968172

marky

There's a fiddle afoot here when you consider that the HBC Audit showed Manor Residents to have £180,000 in the bank. if it's allowed to continue trading it will still be under the management of Wilcox and her patsy Trustees who are all currently busy trying to hide assets from creditors.