Wilcox Moves to Put Manor Residents Into Liquidation

Started by marky, August 09, 2013, 12: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hartlepudlion

I admire your optimism but

During the Schools for the Future consultation I suggested that the Brierton site could become a large Central Campus housing the Manor College (Brierton was already doomed) and the feeder primaries. They could then share playing fields, sports hall (already there) catering, swimming pools etc thus able to offer better facilities or/& to be more efficient in their delivery of education and services. It could also have become the centre for community services and activities making more effective use of the buildings by being used more. Result: not even considered beyond the Unions wouldn't like it and that they wanted to build more affordable housing on the top site.

Mr Mister

Jason has asked me to point out, that if anyone wants to know about his public affairs, then feel free to ring him, Facebook him, email him.. or send a carrier pigeon.. but stop making it up as you go along :)

DRiddle

I fully agree with you Fawkes. There is a brand new college opened in Stanley in North Durham that is basically a massive high 8 figure investment in the whole community. Re-training for adults, a job shop, sports facilities, adult education, theatre, function rooms, I could go on and on. It's the direction that other brooughs have gone as well in a big way.

Manor school will get the bulk of the £19 million set aside to redevelop it, and two local primary schools. If our council was genuinely interested in improving life in that area for MANY, that's what I think they should do. Talk to the school.

Personally, if I was circulating an election leaflet around Manor House this week, that's what would be on it. I'd be putting that forward as a policy campaign. Telling the people what they COULD get if they voted for my party, rather than bad mouthing other parties.

It's a fact that nationally the electorate do not like negative leaflets, ceratinly at local level.

Hartlepudlian, this time though the rebuild of Manor IS definitely going to happen. (So say the current government anyway). It's on the priority list. Other authorities do this? Why can't ours? Why are we so incapable of addressing what we CAN do, rather than always pointing out what we CAN't do? I mean the council by the way, not you.

mk1

Quote from: Mr Mister on August 12, 2013, 10: AM
Jason has asked me to point out, that if anyone wants to know about his public affairs, then feel free to ring him, Facebook him, email him.. or send a carrier pigeon.. but stop making it up as you go along :)

I thought you and he were mortal enemies and had a 'history'?

misinformed

Brilliant idea DRiddle..........
but like every good idea the general public have you can guarantee the council or MOB as it often referred as, will not listen... most schools do a brilliant before and after school club, so I'm not sure why MRA had this sort of contract in the first place, but it worked so really I cant criticise it....
as for JA I did say I wasn't a 100%, I knew I had seen he was on there, but looks like he has sense and brains and thought this is a bad move, I think the only viable thing left in MRA is the nursery and the elderly lunch club....

Stevef

Quote from: The Great Dictator on August 12, 2013, 10: AM
Jason is no longer on the board of either MRA or WCNE, i think he lasted 3 weeks then quit..

Not according to Companies House.

The latest return (08/08/13) still shows him as a director as of February 2013

You are what you do. It is what it does. Everything else is illusion or Delusion.

Mr Mister

Quote from: Stevef on August 12, 2013, 12: PM
Quote from: The Great Dictator on August 12, 2013, 10: AM
Jason is no longer on the board of either MRA or WCNE, i think he lasted 3 weeks then quit..

Not according to Companies House.

The latest return (08/08/13) still shows him as a director as of February 2013

I have just messaged him and will come back with the reply as soon as he does, I am not his P.A. so messaging him yourself might be to your advantage..

Just saying :)

Mr Mister

Jason Anderson
Well I can absolutely confirm that I have resigned as a director of WCNE, I will be contacting Companies House right now, and asking them to update records accordingly, thank Steve for pointing it out...

Mr Mister

Update!

I am told by Jason Anderson, that he's just rang Companies House and they have had no paperwork submitted from W.C.N.E. with ref to him terminating his directorship, therefore, W.C.N.E did not inform Companies House of his resignation!

CH told him to fill in form "TM01" and send it to them, also, the did say to him that he can back date it to the actual date of resignation, he is very disappointed!

mk1

Given Jason's history of not paying debts (or setting the Police on those who he thinks owed him money) and running a rigged listner competition it is difficult to see  how he could have turned around MR. Call me cynical but I believe it was his history that  chose him for the MR job. The labour group have a tight hold on his funding as well so he is not likely to turn on them.
What I find puzzling is the SCAB's fondness for a man kicked out of the Specials (not the Pop group!) for his attitude to a BLT(sic) transgendermebob person.

Missy K

Quote from: mk1 on August 12, 2013, 01: PM
Given Jason's history of not paying debts (or setting the Police on those who he thinks owed him money) and running a rigged listner competition it is difficult to see  how he could have turned around MR. Call me cynical but I believe it was his history that  chose him for the MR job. The labour group have a tight hold on his funding as well so he is not likely to turn on them.
What I find puzzling is the SCAB's fondness for a man kicked out of the Specials (not the Pop group!) for his attitude to a BLT(sic) transgendermebob person.

Hello mk1, after reading your post it does seem like DJ Jason Anderson has pooped in your handbag at sometime in the past, that may or may not be something you wish to share with us on here, however I am very interested to know exactly what grant funding he receives from the Council and what the grant funding is for?

mk1

Quote from: Missy K on August 12, 2013, 02: PM

Hello mk1, after reading your post it does seem like DJ Jason Anderson has pooped in your handbag

He might be able to do that to one of the SCABs but I am afraid I do not use such an fashion item. I believe one of Jason's colleagues (male/female/shemale?)did wear one though and that resulted in Jason being sacked!

I am very interested to know exactly what grant funding he receives from the Council and what the grant funding is for?

The Radio Station.
Have you noticed how certain local politicians (from one party only) are given  a lot of airtime and no awkward questioning?

I presume the saga of the 'banner ladies' sipped past you?

Missy K

mk1, I am not really interested in what seems any gripe you may have with DJ Jason Anderson or indeed his past, what I am very interested in is the grant funding he receives from the Council, please tell me more, is it for him personally or for radio Hartlepool, how much and how often is the Council grant paid?

Mr Mister

J.Anderson would like me to point out that he receives no funding from H.B.C.

Just saying!

fred c

mk1, I am not really interested in what seems any gripe you may have with DJ Jason Anderson or indeed his past, what I am very interested in is the grant funding he receives from the Council, please tell me more, is it for him personally or for radio Hartlepool, how much and how often is the Council grant paid?

The following is a copy of an email i recieved from S Drummond ( Note the Date )

It was in response to an email from me querying a HBC grant of £2,500 to Radio Hartlepool if they gained accreditation from the relevant Authorities.

I believe they did gain the neccessary acreditation & got the cash, but i have no idea if RH receive any regular grant funding from HBC

Sent: Friday, 18 November 2011, 21:17
Subject: RE: Radio Hartlepool

I do not know whether they have started work towards the accreditation yet or not.  The expectation would be for them to carry out the work within the financial year.  Every chance will be given to them, as it would with any voluntary sector organisation, to complete what they set out to do.