wilcox holiday funds

Started by jaffa, July 17, 2013, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaffa

Wonder whos paying for her daughter.& side kicks holuday to spain next month will it be out of her £25,000 pound salary she gets paid from mra oh the job in nypd that she is not qualified to do after quitting half way through degree which mra footed a £5,000 bill for or is it.getting paid out of the money wilcox has kept from paying staff under minumum wagevor tax & ni deductions she never paid to inland rev 1 does wonder!!!!!

Stevef

Apparently a proprietor of a small hotel in Scarborough had similar thoughts.

It seems that Angela Wilcox, her partner and friends stayed for a weekend at his hotel and then promptly 'forgot' to pay the bill before leaving.

It has taken several irate emails and a threat to call the police before the bill was finally paid this afternoon.

Unsurprisingly he does not want his name or business details to be connected in anyway to our former councillor, and who can blame him.
You are what you do. It is what it does. Everything else is illusion or Delusion.

steveL

The woman has a serious problem with the very concept of handing over money; once she's got her hands on it, she ain't sharing it with anyone - even when it comes to paying her bills.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Kitchnstauff

Things are really starting to happen in MRA, selling of company assets, things must be at an all time low when she sells a 35k exhibition trailer for 3k?? wonder what she gets for the burger van? can anyone fathom this out, wonder where the monies going???? 8) sounds shady to me!

craig finton

You sell a £35k asset for £3k to a 'friend'. That's gets it off your books and therefore not available to creditors if you go bust. Your 'friend' then sells the £35k asset for say, £20k then takes out his £3k before splitting the difference.

fred c

There should still be reciepts for the "Sold Item as the £3K would still be an asset of the organisations, makes you wonder what the Auditors remit actually was

The top & bottom of HBC`s decision to allow a 2 month period of grace was a huge mistake, all that did was allow any evidence to be covered in 2 coats of White Gloss, they should have suspended all dealings with MRA & if they had the power, closed the place down pending a full Forensic Audit.

As former Trustees S Akers Belcher & P Beck are looking even more culpable as more & more information becomes available, they should have both Grown a Pair & called a board meeting, then sacked her........... What did they do.......... Oh yeah......... did a runner & pulled the Quilts over the heads.

The Great Dictator

As Ged Hall is the Auditor they'll have nothing to worry about..

tankerville

With that in mind perhaps a handing over ceremony could take place at a Councillors barbeque with the press invited of course. NOT PRIVATE EYE.

£5.00 entry fee may well apply cheques/postal orders/cash to Manor Residents Association 'charity'!.

Another opportunity for the 'LABOUR LOT' to be in the MAIL.

jaffa

She has now refused.to pay mr williams his wages until end of month.when every other member of staff gotpayed friday 19th even after he won the tribunal case she must have skin as thick as a rhino or she is just simply.thick in the head alegedly mr williams has contacted a solicitor and been advised to take further legal action

misinformed

how the hell has this place lasted this long is beyond me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AW must be the only manager I know that pays her staff wages when she feels like it... ""allegedly"" they used to get cheques in middle of the month for years .... then since last year they got Bank payments on 23rd of the month... but if someone wanted their wages not naming names they got paid whenever.......... some staff got paid and some staff didn't ""allegedly""....  others would sit and watch them eat and play... and wonder are we getting paid at all this month or will it be 2 - 3 weeks after the official pay day.. what ever AW deemed that day to be???
how many staff in there thought ok at least I have a job, I will take my chances and hope my services wont cut me off yet or worse evict me over none payment of bills AGAIN!!!!!!  I wonder how much AW would had to pay a month in bank/company charges had her staff submitted them if they had dared to................ I bet I can count on one hand the number of staff who actually got paid on time and the correct amount......... ""allegedly""  :-X

Mr Mister

Misinformed the staff there partly have themselves to blame!

If you get the kitchen cook, the pot washer and the cleaner together, as board members they could hold an A.G.M. and sacked her but they are spineless to do so, with Stevie "I don't want to get my hands dirty" and the other spineless councillor gone, at best you only have to get Peter Gupta on side and they can get shot of her anytime they like.

Peter Gupta as some will know, had the shop at the bottom of Chester Road for donkey's years, he's a good guy, so why hasn't someone approached him?

fred c

He shouldn`t need anyone to approach him, he can see what is going on & he has 2 court cases as examples,  he has "An Obligation" to act.... Why hasn`t he acted ??? only He & Wilcox will know the answer to that.