Germany........

Started by mk1, December 21, 2016, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hubris

Here's a challenge mk, I have worked/lived in more countries than you have dreamed of (54 at last count) And you?
How many of those 54 could add anything to the UK way of living?
Having been / worked/ lived in those countries, I continuously ask myself "What on earth could this country add to the well-being and progress of the U.K.?
The answer is.......nothing!
Absolute zilch.
Please correct me if I'm mistaken mk. Which country is better than UK?
If you want to encourage/support illiterate/subversive elements of these economic parasites to bleed us dry?
How many of these young immigrants have you invited to stay with you in your house?
Grow up.

akarjl

Quote from: Hubris on December 23, 2016, 02: AM
Admin.
Why do you permit the inclusions of tw😬ts like mk on the HF?
Does he add anything to the furtherance of developing Hartlepool as as town?
Can't you just shut him off? We are all sick of hearing his crap.
Put a filter on him! (Please!) ..and that's not trying to be anti-democratic......its just that Its tedious beyond reason to click on to Hp and see his latest diatribe.
Is mk actually a SCAB in troll mode?

A bit harsh....

MK1 strikes me as intelligent and often eloquent , two attributes which SCAb does not possess. Unfortunately he seems to have little knowledge of the outside world other than that harvested off news and video sites.

I suspect he's written a macro or filter to check this forum for any reference to UKIP,Farage, Immigration or Islam, any post founds get the same result accuse the author of been looney left, mention UKIP or Farage, defend islam then slang off anyone mad enough to be worried about unrestricted access to a small island.

The question is why does he harp on constantly about the same things? Is there a MK1 party or cult?

If I was admin I wouldn't even consider banning someone just because they have a consistent set of views and a standard answer to everything I didn't agree with. There are labour members here who have actually defended SCABS and co and are allowed to stay.

If nothing else the entertainment value is worth them being here....

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on December 23, 2016, 12: AM
Quote from: akarjl on December 22, 2016, 09: PM

Thought so

This point you are trying to make is about as laughable as Sarah Palin's claim to know all about  about Russia because she can 'see it from Alaska'.

Nope - pontificating on Islam without having done your research is laughable

Quote from: akarjl on December 22, 2016, 09: PM
The killings across Europe are being carried out by muslims, if you want to stick your head in sand and ignore reality go head .
Yep you are beyond reason.
A muslim commits a crime = All Muslims are responsible for that crime.

Nope any muslims who do not denounce the actions of the minority who commit these crimes and/or offer information to catch the perpetrators are equally responsible for that crime.

Over to you...run the script cue:

Christian Pedeophiles......
Bong Eyed
Looneys
Far right
Little Englander
Oh and lets not forget UKIP/Farage/How badly we treat everyone

Bit predictable isn't it?

akarjl

Quote from: marky on December 22, 2016, 09: PM
Muslims obviously disagree with you.

Again- bullxxxxx- SOME do- a brave minority- who face abuse and even risk their lives if they speak out.

mk1

Elvis has left the building. My part in this insanity is over.
There is no conversation possible when one side is completely unable to think rationally and one of his buddies have to try and get teacher to intervene stop him getting hammered in a fight he started.

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on December 23, 2016, 03: PM
Elvis has left the building. My part in this insanity is over.

And.....the Muslim sh**e has been put down in Milan so there is no need to keep him in a cage for years at the expense of the public...double result!

Phew....Christmas comes early!

akarjl

Quote from: mk1 on December 21, 2016, 01: PM
From media reports it may be the Polish driver was killed (by mistake)  by the German Police

One official quoted by Bild newspaper said it appeared from the post-mortem examination that the driver had survived up to the attack and was shot dead when the truck came to a halt. No gun has been recovered.

Oddly MK1 does not appear to wish to correct his original post- a feeble attempt at deflecting blame away from Muslim sh**e to the German Police.........

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38442447