Fight Breaks Out at UKIP Rally

Started by steveL, April 29, 2017, 01: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Paul Nuttall is said to have cancelled his Hartlepool speech after a fight broke out between two women at the UKIP rally

The BBC's Richard Moss 3rd on the left;Philip Broughton 3rd right

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/scenes-chaos-two-women-fight-10320490

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

craig finton

Ye Gods! Two fat-arsed women doing their bit on national television to 'Put Hartlepool on the Map'

All we need now is for Pools to get relegated this afternoon.

not4me

you have to pay for this kind of stuff on Sky  ;D ;D

kevplumb

Quote from: not4me on April 29, 2017, 02: PM
you have to pay for this kind of stuff on Sky  ;D ;D

call me cynical but I wouldn't be surprised if it was staged  ;)
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

rabbit

Have to agree kev.
A prepared set up.

mk1

Quote from: rabbit on April 29, 2017, 05: PM
Have to agree kev.
A prepared set up.

You think UKIP were set up and an outside group is responsible?
I say bollocks. This sort of trouble happens at lots of UKIP rallies. They are a party of street-fighting thugs.

rabbit

Just call it Street Theatre.

I don't know who was doing it and who was being set up.
The public perhaps?

mk1

The public perhaps?

If it was a false flag op then it was a very successful one. The headline is set in concrete and people will only see 'women brawl at UKIP rally'. I am sure UKIP  spokesmen will produce mounds of 'evidence' that it was nothing to do with them but no one will listen. UKIP message boards will be full of looney conspiracy excuse but the damage is done. Fatal I hope!

kevplumb

Quote from: mk1 on April 29, 2017, 05: PM

The public perhaps?

If it was a false flag op then it was a very successful one. The headline is set in concrete and people will only see 'women brawl at UKIP rally'. I am sure UKIP  spokesmen will produce mounds of 'evidence' that it was nothing to do with them but no one will listen. UKIP message boards will be full of looney conspiracy excuse but the damage is done. Fatal I hope!

women brawling in front of the national press at a UKIP rally
can't think of a better way to discredit a party
as you say mk 1 the headline says it all
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

jeffh

It wasn't the SCABs in drag was it?

Lord Elpus

I thought Broughton would have got stuck in, the sight of all that knicker leg and grappling.

mk1

Funny though it is not all the mud will stick to UKIP. The town itself will (again) become a laughing stock. We were just starting to recover from the knuckle-dragging audience on Question Time. A fight on-air was a distinct possibility given the threats flying around.

mk1

Quote from: gerek on April 29, 2017, 06: PM
It wasn't the SCABs in drag was it?

Last time they had a fight they had to pay a hefty bill to stop the Hotel calling the Police over the damage. 

Land Phil

If it was staged I wonder who by, another party trying to defame UKIP or UKIP themselves creating a bit of drama to get themselves on r TV.

fred c

Quote from: Lord Elpus on April 29, 2017, 06: PM
I thought Broughton would have got stuck in, the sight of all that knicker leg and grappling.

jeepers LH..... i nearly choked on my crispy
cracklin........ pmsl