Clampdown on Takeaways

Started by not4me, September 20, 2016, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Land Phil

New shops on Warrior Park. What is the odds that one or two of them will be fast food places ?

Inspector Knacker

EHow many units are planned ?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

jawsbbc

GEREK they were served crisps drink sandwiches pot noodle orange banana and sweets  nice balanced diet eh NOT

fred c

Quote from: jawsbbc on September 23, 2016, 07: AM
GEREK they were served crisps drink sandwiches pot noodle orange banana and sweets  nice balanced diet eh NOT

If this is a fact, and I have no reason to think it isn't, it would be worth the time to email HBC's CEO & cc it to the Director of Health, the Leader of the Council & Cllr Cranney, requesting an explanation.
I know & you know, that it is probably a waste of the 15 minutes or so it takes to compose the email, but at least it makes them aware that we do know what their up to.
It might take 3 or 4 weeks & a follow up email to get an answer from Ms Alexander, but at least it gives her a chance to consult with Cwissy & Kev

jawsbbc

FRED C , heres your proof of what they were getting fed on ofca farm facebook page for all to see  take a look  this was taken august see the chocolate chip cookies in the bottom  pot noodles  were in another  bag  along with sweets lucozade
OFCA Community Farm
Like This Page · 2 August ·

Picnic lunch all packed up ready for the ACES today, its a little bit windy but I'm sure we'll all have fun :)

fred c

jawsbbc.......Thanks for that....  but as i mentioned, email the CEO, CAB, Cranney & include the photograph..... they keep ramming all sorts of "Advice" down our throats as if they know best & it's plainly obvious that they don't.

Apart from anything else..... it annoys the hell out of them having to come up with an answer.....

jawsbbc

will do fred needs to practice what he,s preaching :)

just_a_thought

What exactly is a 'Take-away"? Are we including McDonald's, Subway, Pizza Hut, Domino Pizza and Greggs? Or are we just talking about local people running local businesses and trying to make a living?