Don't Paint You Door Red !

Started by seaton, January 20, 2016, 05: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

not4me

I thought it was a case that Jomast had painted ALL the doors red in which case I couldn't understand what all the fuss was about but this isn't the case. Non-asylum seekers had their doors painted other colours so I think Jomast really do have some explaining to do.

Hubris

Ref "Pax Britannica" being the cause of all the current mess. It isn't.
And can we all be a bit more open and honest when talking about all this.
We are NOT talking about "asylum seekers". They are economic migrants greedy to share in the largesse and freedoms that the West offers to them. They are flooding-in from the whole spectrum of dysfunctional, basket-case countries. The common denominator in this is that they are ALL Muslim countries. Why?
- For over 1000 yrs has the entire Muslim world has become progressively poorer, weaker, more ignorant.
- Islam has become a fundamental obstacle to freedom, science, human rights, economic development. It has deliberately deprived the world of the talents, energies and potential of 50pcnt of it's people (females) and to compound the problem, then entrusts the other 50pcnt's crucial years of upbringing and character formation to illiterate and downtrodden mothers. The products of which are guaranteed to grow up to be supremely arrogant and at the same time submissive. Thus totally unfit and unable to function in a free and open society.
But in this age of instant global communication of ideas and trends, these young, deeply dissatisfied men look on the West with a burning desire to have a share in all the 'good' things they see. Over they come! In their hundreds of thousands!
How many of them does Hartlepool think should be welcomed? How many brand new expensive flats in Mandale House will be allocated to them?
Back to the thread - what are the real root causes of all this. For sure 50 yrs of Pax Britannica isn't it.
It's religion.
ALL religion is cancerous, it's just that Islam is the religion that is the most virulent form.
Islam is the religion that has the most deleterious influence on humanity and the parlous state of the entire Muslim world (the reason they flood over here!) is just the most obvious symptom.

mk1

Quote from: Hubris on January 20, 2016, 10: PM
The common denominator in this is that they are ALL Muslim countries.

The common denominator is the USA and with  it's UK lapdog decided to try 'Regime Change'. It we did not export bombs were would not be importing the  fallout from this stupid nationalistic dick-waving.

mk1

Quote from: Hubris on January 20, 2016, 10: PM

- For over 1000 yrs has the entire Muslim world has become progressively poorer, weaker,

Yes those bankrupt Gulf States sure are in a financial mess-so unlike the debt free UK.
Notice how our Government (and the Royal Family) are totally under the spell of the main export of radical Islam-Saudi Arabia.
The CIA organised the coup in Iran in 1953. The USA and its UK lapdog destroyed secular Iraq. The USA and its UK lapdog destroyed secular Libya.  The USA and its UK lapdog are trying to destroy secular Syria.
I saved the best bit for last. The USA created and financed radical Islam in Afghansitan in order to cause trouble for The Soviet Union. Bin Laden is a creature of the CIA and the USA created the monster in the first place!

Reap what you sew.

mk1

Too late to correct my  earlier mistake . It should read 'Reap what you sow'

for fawkes sake

It's probably true that religion has played its part but not as much as those people with the very lazy habit of over generalising.
"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, Treason and Plot.
I see no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot."

Hopingforbetter

I have heard that Jomast have bought houses in Belle Vue at the end of last year and that they are currently renovating.  Not sure how true this is though.