Hartlepool children first at Christmas

Started by Lord Elpus, November 28, 2014, 08: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fred c

Taken to the Meatin in Artlepool.......... Telegram For Mongo.

steveL

What a mess this idiot has allowed his spite to get him into. The operation of the TFM scheme must have been known to him when his tiff with Radio Hartlepool caused him to switch to the TFM scheme. It now looks like after criticism that the scheme, unlike the Radio Hartlepool campaign, was not focussed on local kids that he thinks he can simply by-pass how the TFM scheme normally operates in order to dig himself out of the s**t.

Of course, it would have all been much simpler if he hadn't let his personal spite get in the way of his judgement and stuck with the Radio Hartlepool scheme.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Lord Elpus

In my opinion SAB has been the most disastrous Mayor Hartlepool has had in my memory, which goes back to the 60's and there's been some right tossers.

There is much to come out about this administration and their abuse of power. SAB's vindictive nature and childish temper tantrums have been a major problem for many around him.

In my opinion he is not emotionally suitable for public office and is a liability for this town and his party, its enough to make me think, BRING BACK DRUMMOND.

ashamedtobebritish

Quote from: Lord Elpus on December 06, 2014, 01: PM
In my opinion SAB has been the most disastrous Mayor Hartlepool has had in my memory, which goes back to the 60's and there's been some right tossers.

There is much to come out about this administration and their abuse of power. SAB's vindictive nature and childish temper tantrums have been a major problem for many around him.

In my opinion he is not emotionally suitable for public office and is a liability for this town and his party, its enough to make me think, BRING BACK DRUMMOND.

I have to agree with you, I wasnt a fan of the Drummer boy Drummond, but he ran this town with more Maturity than its current administration and one has to wonder, if this childish little squirts namely the Ackers-Crackers Willy Whackers Belchers keep going the way they are doing, there is not going to be much of a town left to fight for.

If it wasnt so serious it would actually be rather funny, but seeing the hospital close and the way first hand this council handles its business my laughs turn to tears..

Monkeys mate

Two quick questions.

Is SAB discussion his 'work' and changing HBC press statements on his personal social media accounts - going against HBC report stating about the TFM charity donations for this years collection? Surely the collection/appeal is organised by HBC/the Mayor as a position and not as the person wearing the robes? 

2: does he and HBC know that advertising a collection for a charity and then changing what you do with the donations of either money or goods and giving it to a different organisation totally goes against charity commission guidelines and could be viewed as fraud no matter how similar the two benefactors appear to be? I can't collect for guide dogs and decide to give the money to the dogs trust. Those who give donations have made an informed choice based on the press release by HBC. To change this without retracting the press statement is preventing an informed choice and could be viewed as misleading, or worse. 

Tommy

Monkeys mate, Well that was what I was trying to say but laid out in a more meaningful way.

I still suggest that Councillors reading this topic, really do consider doing something with this latest in the series of very dishonest actions by the Mayor.

He proves himself to be dishonest time after time giving enough ammunition to remove him, but he remains, how come?

fred c

Monkeys mate............

Your correct in what you have said, as was Tommy.... but have you taken into consideration the Fat Boy`s track record with MRA & The Chartity Commission.

The reign of "The Deary Me Leader & Handsome Ste" will prove to be the most disasterous period of Local Government in Hartlepools history, the scandals have followed one on another & "The TorLab Mob" have stood back & allowed it all to happen, what a shower of Spineless S***e we have running the town..... there can be no excuses from them when the town "Goes Bust", they are all culpable.

Labour Party........... My A**e

Tommy

Fred C you are the "Alf Garnett" of the Hartlepool Post, please take it as a compliment.

How much further disaster will the Mayor make of our town before he is eased in to another employ!