Keith Fisher's ward budget

Started by DRiddle, March 29, 2014, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRiddle

I don't agree with income tax, but given that it's the law I pay it.

I don't agree with the TV license, but given that it's the law (currently) I pay it.

I don't agree with council tax, in the way that it's calculated at least, but given that it's the law, I pay it.

My point is that it shouldn't be up to one man to 'over rule' a majority decision. That's not democracy, it's autocracy. 

HarryBlackwood

Quote from: HarryBlackwood on March 30, 2014, 07: PM
Interesting post from David Riddle attacking Keith Fisher.

Another question for you lightweight. Standing in his ward are you? Again yes or no will do.

Riddle. You have avoided this. Maybe you missed it?

Lord Elpus

I understand publication of nominations will be on Friday the 24th April, if we are we going to have 26 day of Arry asking all and sundry if their are standing and where its going to get very boring.

In fact bearing in mind Arry was the editor of our paper and wrote for a national his posts on this forum have been way below what anyone would expect from a man of his journalistic experience.

HarryBlackwood

No Geoff. My posts are annoying you because every day that goes by you realise you've backed the wrong horse. Riddle has shown that he's not just a political lightweight but his nasty, sneaky, negative campaign has backfired spectacularly.

Riddle has already done more damage single handedly to PHF than your entire opposition (Labour and Tory) could manage. The rivals haven't even started yet.

God forbid that I was in the Labour camp, but if I was, I'd have so many bullets to fire at PHF I wouldn't know where to start.

Riddle is a liability. You choose not to see that. Not my problem. But I ain't going to stop saying it.

Interested

Arry!
For god sake give it a rest!!!!
Me for one am not bothered where DRiddle stands for election (if at all) and ive no doubt many others feel the same, however your obsession is really boring now!

So what if he`s a liability, cant be any worse with what we currently have.

The main thing Arry is "hes having the balls" to do something, not just sitting around slagging all and sundry off!!

And before you go all detective on me again................i really am not DRiddle..................im..............................JBond........ ;) ;)

HarryBlackwood

Very noble. Abuse me when I can't respond because I'm on pre mod without a reason.

fred c

Quote from: Interested on March 31, 2014, 07: PM
Arry!
For god sake give it a rest!!!!
Me for one am not bothered where DRiddle stands for election (if at all) and ive no doubt many others feel the same, however your obsession is really boring now!

So what if he`s a liability, cant be any worse with what we currently have.

The main thing Arry is "hes having the balls" to do something, not just sitting around slagging all and sundry off!!

And before you go all detective on me again................i really am not DRiddle..................im..............................JBond........ ;) ;)

Ditto

The Great Dictator

Being so knowledgeable i'm surprised you don't all stand for election, oh i forgot, you're all scared  :-[