it'no good . . I'm gonna have to throw up

Started by steveL, January 30, 2014, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveL

Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

The Great Dictator

the_exile

Oh my dear lord

Wonder who is Arthur and who is Martha tonight??

There'll be some serious loving on the Brooke estate tonight

brassed off monkey

They are obviously playing up to the part now, it would appear they are oblivious to the damage they are doing to the town, not only with their visionary delusions, but with the impressions that people from far & wide make about a town that lets itself be represented by these 2 individuals.

I wonder how long it`s going to be before the rest of the labour councilors revolt & put an end to the embarrassment the town is subject to.

OXO = Beef Stock

KNORR = Chicken Stock

SCABS = Laughing Stock

The Great Dictator

CAB has been doing this for a long time even when he was an employee, he managed to have a year on the sick
and suddenly Mike Ward the Finance chief got very early retirement... :-*

Lucy Lass-Tick

Handsome? Should have gone to Specsavers ...

testing times

I agree, I think they are now playing the part. They have grown into their own charactertures. Did anyone see him on Look North the other night? God knows what others watching thought.

WhatTheHeck

Does this pair have any dignity, I understand that they both live in the same house, surely if they want to make such inane comments, they could sit, looking all gooey eyed, over the breakfast table and tell each other, there is no reason why they need to 'Tweet' each other.

What an embarrassment to themselves and the town!

But I suppose with their over inflated egos they couldn't care less and anyone daring to criticise them will be branded as 'Homophobic'.
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

tankerville

He looked very handsome this morning on RADIO TEES

ARC86

When you resort to peoples' appearances and their sexuality you know you have lost the argument.. this forum is a joke now.. no rational debate and the admins should be prosecuted for allowing homosexual propaganda akin to Russia to be posted on what was once a fine website

DRiddle

Quoteno rational debate and the admins should be prosecuted for allowing homosexual propaganda akin to Russia to be posted on what was once a fine website

Playing the homophobic card is very wide of the mark ARC. The people I talk to on this forum have no issue whatsoever with regard to sexuality. For information, I actually received a lot of help from Councillor Akers-Belcher (Stephen) in an anti-homophobia initiative I promoted in the institution I was working in at the time.

Stephen put me in touch we the manager of Hart Gables and they sent representatives to talk with hundreds of young people about LGBT issues. On the back of that I worked with Hart Gables and ended up on North East News with a group of young people discussing the issue. The feature was intended to demonstrate that young people in Hartlepool are very tolerant towards LGBT issues.

There are lot of things I think the A-B's have done wrong in their time in HBC which I know I, and others, have been very quick to point out.
However, concerning their drive to tackle homophobia in Hartlepool, that's definitely the one issue where it tip my hat to them and say "well done". And I mean that with 100% sincerity.

TSteels

Possibly the most hilarious thing about the SCABS is their utter hypocrisy. They are so quick to accuse others, yet spend an inordinate amount of time spreading vicious and unfounded rumours about other people - all of which, I understand, has been compiled by a member of the Labour Group - should make an interesting read! :-)

steveL

Having being referred to myself as 'a fat, failed, middle-aged journalist', not on this forum, but in the Council Chamber by Stephen Akers-Belcher himself while acting as deputy Chairman of the Council, I would say that name calling is not only sanctioned by the present Labour Group but appears to be council policy.

As for the site being a joke, you're entitled to your view but having crossed the 70,000 visitors a month threshold last month it seems others take a different view.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

mk1

Quote from: ARC86 on February 15, 2014, 03: AM
When you resort to peoples' appearances and their sexuality you know you have lost the argument.. this forum is a joke now.. no rational debate and the admins should be prosecuted for allowing homosexual propaganda akin to Russia to be posted on what was once a fine website

Yet another late-night drink induced rant from the Labour stooge who seems unable to string a coherent sentence together.
I presume he does not realise 'homosexual propaganda' is a positive and he meant  'anti-homosexual'

That said SAB is a  physical disgrace. The man is grossly overweight and  is so vain he keeps wearing  old clothes rather than face reality.  Notice he wear the same straining suit all the time and is very  scruffy & unkempt. Speaking from experience I advise people not to  stand downwind of him unless they have a severe cold.

The rather ample derriere in the first photo is the other Labour scarecrow Carl!

steveL

CAB has lost a lot of weight recently to the point where I don't think he still qualifies as being overweight - perhaps he's found a source of low-calorie Champagne? On the other hand, whenever I see Wells I get an urge to throw him a slice of fried bread.

It does make me smile when various Councillors get themselves quoted in The Mail on health or drink matters. Do these people not have mirrors in their houses?