Will our new MP.

Started by Inspector Knacker, July 15, 2017, 07: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspector Knacker

Be taking over from Wrighty regarding the much trumpeted investigation into the Portsmouth Incident , or has it been very quietly announced.
Or buried in the garden near the nettles?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

steveL

Quote from: Riddler5 on July 15, 2017, 07: AM
Be taking over from Wrighty regarding the much trumpeted investigation into the Portsmouth Incident , or has it been very quietly announced.
Or buried in the garden near the nettles?

It would be a good test for the new MP who has been doing OK up to now but then so far he's only had to say the right words.

The last I heard on this was that SAB thought the 'retirement' of Chris Simmons, who seems to have been charged with this undertaking, meant that the investigation could no longer go ahead.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Inspector Knacker

I suspect they think it's history, blurred history and there's lots of clear blue water between events and now. In fact did it actually happen?
Yes it happened, we were promised an answer and all we've had is the wind rattling the windows of the deserted house of elightenment which was abandoned a long time ago.

fred c

If anything demonstrates the unhealthy state of the HCLP........ The SAB Scandal is it, his behaviour was totally and absolutely unacceptable and Hartlepool Labour abdicated all responsibility....... a bit like they have with the 31% increase in allowances....... nothing absolutely nothing has been heard from the local party chairman on either issue....... more Hypocrisy by the LabMob.

Labour...... My A**e.

craig finton

Maybe someone should draft a letter to Mike Hill and ask him directly if he plans on doing anything about the phantom investigation or is he going to wash his hands of it.

Inspector Knacker

The reaction to such a letter would tell me all I need to know. We'd know then if it's time for change or the same old routine.

fred c

As a relevant social media and local news outlet could The Post could ask Mike Hill MP for a statement on the lack of the promised investigation into S Akers Belcher. ?