Teenage Pregnancies

Started by testing times, March 23, 2017, 09: AM

Previous topic - Next topic

testing times

Wouldn't it be nice if we could be at the right end of one of these league tables for once.

http://www.hartlepoolmail.co.uk/news/hartlepool-is-in-top-10-for-teenage-pregnancy-rates-1-8454051

fred c

It is another disappointment....... but no sign of the Dear Leader offering an explanation..... government cuts, social deprivation  blah blah blah....... when there's bad news he is like the invisible man.

Topcat

Now be fair Fred I dont think that our Dear Leader can be held personally responsible for this situation.

fred c

Quote from: Topcat on March 23, 2017, 01: PM
Now be fair Fred I dont think that our Dear Leader can be held personally responsible for this situation.

Apologies...... you are right, but it would throw the a spanner in the works if he was.  :P

mk1

Well he (they) did  use the 30 pieces of silver they got for signing off on the Hospital Closure to purchase a clapped-out bus that was used to show 'da Yoof' how to put condoms on bananas. Seems  to have been a very succesful venture on their part.

I did hear that, unlike The  EU, Chris & Steve did not use 'straight' bananas!

Lord Elpus

I don't see how you could blame Calamity Chris or the 'Andsome one' for the rise in teenage pregnancies.

fred c

Obviously not........ I was drawing attention to the fact CAB JUN UN didn't think it important enough for him to make the announcement  :P

Land Phil

If it was a positive they would have the mugs in the Mail taking the credit.

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: mk1 on March 23, 2017, 02: PM

Well he (they) did  use the 30 pieces of silver they got for signing off on the Hospital Closure to purchase a clapped-out bus that was used to show 'da Yoof' how to put condoms on bananas. Seems  to have been a very succesful venture on their part.
It was, have you seen the pregnancy rate for teenage bananas ?
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.