Morton Bankruptcy

Started by the_exile, March 13, 2017, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jawsbbc

for sure cannot understand why they never took up the morton story it was the mail that contacted the lads/lasses their selves but like u say kevplumb belcher probs been on the phone to them

WhatTheHeck

Looks like he has moved from his farm house/stables, to a 2 bed flat, probably 're structuring' his finances.
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

akarjl

Ideal candidate for a visioneer role at cwemlin with cwissie and lying Ste.....

steveL

Very odd all of this. I heard that the bar will be opened tonight and that a band is playing. Staff are being paid out of the till, assuming that there's enough in it. No N.I. No Tax No Payslips

Sounds like chaos - sounds like Manor Residents
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

testing times

No Steve. This is what counts as entrepreneurship in Hartlepool

kevplumb

Quote from: steveL on March 29, 2017, 11: AM
Very odd all of this. I heard that the bar will be opened tonight and that a band is playing. Staff are being paid out of the till, assuming that there's enough in it. No N.I. No Tax No Payslips

Sounds like chaos - sounds like Manor Residents
must have scammed some diesel from some poor mug
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Steely Dan

Nothing in The Snail. Nothing in the new rag. No wonder the town is being controlled by con men, shysters, and corrupt buggers with a love of the brown envelope. There's nobody to make them accountable.

jawsbbc

Nothing in The Snail. Nothing in the new rag. No wonder the town is being controlled by con men, shysters, and corrupt buggers with a love of the brown envelope. There's nobody to make them accountable.
well said steely
bit of a  mystery this one WHY DID THE MAIL CONTACT THE PEOPLE who gladly GAVE THEIR STORIES on the understanding that they would be printed are the mail also afraid of morton as are hbc  does anyone know if the hillcarter was open

dowager

LIGHTS were back on in the Hillcarter last night .. and people !

ALSO, they are ripping one of the domes apart at the moment to start doing 'regular top concerts' ...  ;)

akarjl

Wonder if he has permission to hold concerts- there is enough noise from the damned things when the football training is ongoing...

Land Phil

Quote from: akarjl on April 27, 2017, 10: AM
Wonder if he has permission to hold concerts- there is enough noise from the damned things when the football training is ongoing...

He will probably offer the council another million to waive any covenants stopping that.