Morton Bankruptcy

Started by the_exile, March 13, 2017, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReturntoZenda

Can't believe I'm saying this but to be fair to Steely Dan >:( >:(, I had professional dealings with Wells many years ago, and he certainly wasn't the caricature homosexual that he is now.....so either his demeanour then or his demeanour now was/is an affectation.

Steely Dan

I couldn't give a toss what his sexual preferences are. He looked a total pillock. Same as the Dimmer Twins do. These are people that are representing the town. No wonder it's going down the pan. I presume TGD approves of these people looking like caricatures off The Fast Show?

Bearing in mind The Great Dicktator had previously posted that he wouldn't employ we would he employ any of these three?

steveL

I caught sight of Wells once at the Moorings on the Marina talking to Brian Morton. He had overly tight jeans on complete with a bleach white T-Shirt and shades. If someone had put a hard-hat on him he would have looked as if he was straight out of the Village People. I don't know why he does this - playing some sort of caricature of a gay man. Perhaps its like those people who give up smoking who always over do it and turn into the most vehement of anti-smokers.

I think the suited guy we see in the council chamber is much more the genuine article - the rest is pure acting.

I wouldn't mind too much about TGD. We only keep him on here for entertainment value and to remind any kids reading the forum what can happen to you if you don't eat your greens.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

Steely Dan

Steve, TBH I also find TGD amusing. But pathetic as well. It's not that long ago he was adamant that I was a moderator on here. I'm not, never have been and never will be.

I'm fascinated why someone is so bitter and twisted.

The Great Dictator

If he looked pathetic then tell him so, have some courage instead of being an internet bully.

I don't judge people by their dress sense or sexuality like you Trolls do.

Steely Dan

Says bloke who previously posted  he wouldn't employ women or foreigners.

You really are confused. Not going well is it?

The Great Dictator

I employ women, i just don't like racist homophobes like you.

Steely Dan

Racist homophobe?

Kindly provide some evidence or just carry on with your nonsense. Whatever.

Every post you make you look sillier

jawsbbc

looks like the mail has failed to take the morton story on, wonder if they have been warned off

akarjl

Bit of test for Hartlepool Life then- if they rise to the challenge fine- if not as someone said ...cat litter tray.Lets see if they dare ......

testing times

we'll see - not quite so easy for a weekly publication to be responsive. The onus is on The Mail I think

WhatTheHeck

Looks as if B.M may have more pressing things to worry about.

www.thegazette.co.uk/notice/2689602

I pass the Staincliffe at least a couple of times a day, his Range Rover hasn't been in the car park for the best part of 2 months.
No relation to Whattheheck from the mail !

Lucy Lass-Tick

Went past the Hillcarter again on Saturday night (about 8.30).  The place was still pitch black.

testing times

astonished this hasn't been in The Mail

kevplumb

Quote from: testing times on March 27, 2017, 06: PM
astonished this hasn't been in The Mail

his bestest mate as pictured on the front page will have been on the dog to joy no doubt
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment