Morton Bankruptcy

Started by the_exile, March 13, 2017, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steely Dan

Quote from: craig finton on March 15, 2017, 01: PM
Mr Morton is everything that the Labour Party should hate. Says it all about the state of the local council.

Absolutely. Well said.

mk1

Yet more horror stories of Morton not paying for anything.

jawsbbc

i heard a lot of the council officers cannot stand him and call him the ginger creep but have to deal with him as he is friends  with most of the labour group and go to all the do,s and the women hate him especially

Steely Dan

Quote from: jawsbbc on March 16, 2017, 07: AM
i heard a lot of the council officers cannot stand him and call him the ginger creep but have to deal with him as he is friends  with most of the labour group and go to all the do,s and the women hate him especially

I find that difficult to believe. I'm sure Morton is a Tory. A few years ago he was big mates with Alan Wright and was involved in his election campaign.

Easy to see why those two get on. Both have egos the size of small countries.

marky

People like Morton and Wells are not affiliated to any party. They belong to a party of 1.

Steely Dan

Funny you should mention Wells. I saw him dressed up like a Wham throwback, mincing round Asda the other day.

Embarrassing to see a grown man (well, grown as high as he's going to) dressed like a Ibiza ticket tout. I felt sick TBH.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Went past the Hillcarter just before 8 p.m. last night - it was in total darkness.

fred c

He might have been visiting Damian in Rotherham.......

Lucy Lass-Tick

According to someone who works near to the Hillcarter it looks like the generator's gone. Also that the building may be empty.

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: fred c on March 23, 2017, 02: PM
He might have been visiting Damian in Rotherham.......

;D

marky

I smell a rat. An empty hotel with rooms just the job for students. Don't be surprised if Morton has done a deal with the council to dig him out of the s**t.

The Great Dictator

More homophobic rhetoric from Steely Dan, no wonder he hasn't worked for 15 years.

Steely Dan

Hasn't worked for 15 years?

I was working 60 hours a week running a very successful company up until last year. I'm still involved in a consultant role with that company.

I'm certainly not homophobic. Why would I be? There was nothing in my comments to suggest as much. Your mate Wells looked ridiculous. He was mincing about backwards and forwards while talking loudly on his phone. Bumping into people. He was dressed like a 22-year-old on holiday in Ibiza but it was March in Asda in Asda.

So, your point was?

Inspector Knacker

Quote from: marky on March 16, 2017, 12: PM
People like Morton and Wells are not affiliated to any party. They belong to a party of 1.
I can't believe the Labour Party in Hartlrpool is affiliated to the Labour Party.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.

Steely Dan

Me neither. And I'm a party member