Morton Bankruptcy

Started by the_exile, March 13, 2017, 09: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_exile

Social media is awash tonight with disgruntled staff and ex staff not getting paid via a number of Morton's businesses......................
**PLEASE SHARE**
I was working at the hill carter hotel, and not once got paid! - employees that are currently working there haven't had any wages for months! He then becomes impossible to get hold of and ignores your texts and calls to avoid paying you! He is also the manager of the staincliffe hotel and the sports domes and staff there aren't getting paid neither! Unless you want to work for free do not apply for those jobs!! My job will be advertised soon I would have thought so just a heads up to everyone !!!
Love
Haha
Wow
Sad
Angry
85 85
853 shares
Comments
55 of 81
View previous comments
Christal Belle Knight
Christal Belle Knight Erin Mincher
Like · 5 hrs
Toni Dees
Toni Dees Citizens advice wer wanting people to go see them xx
Like · 5 hrs
Lauren Rebecca
Lauren Rebecca Well I'm going to go down and I'm showing them this 100% he's not getting away with this done it to too many people xx
Like · 3 · 5 hrs
Curtiss Standingg
Curtiss Standingg Use should all stick together and have a strike, surely it will hurt his pocket and make him do something about it to improve his ways😬
Like · 2 · 5 hrs

akarjl

I don't "do" facialbook what's Morton up to now?

the_exile

Lots and lots of young people from a good spread of all his establishments complaining about not getting paid!

One young lady has approached the Mail so we will see where that ends up? I guess that depends on whether he still curries favour in the Kremlin

Land Phil

His reputation has been mud for such a long time.

I don't understand why people keep giving him money and trusting their weddings etc. with him.

Alnwickist

Has more bankrupt business behind him than Cranny. He has always done this.Keep well away is my advice.

mk1

The facebook thread is still getting posts about other debts.........

Alnwickist

This follows a track all the way down from Glasgow, a journey started in the late 90's, it now has a trail of some 45 closures and RMRC closures. It was HMRC who went into Church Street.

Last I heard debts had passed seven figures.

marky

Morton #I will finf you' threat causing uproar on Facebook

The Great Dictator

I WILL FIND YOU, he sounds like Liam Neeson  :-\

Who is he looking for now ?

mk1

mk1

It looks to me the 'threat' is aimed at the poster of the Mail comment linked on the pages:

mk1

You can tell he is dodgy just from the company he keeps......

mk1

She posted this where you can see he  takes the trouble to become a contact (stalking) and then he denies he was the one  making contact!  Her replies are the ones in blue.

craig finton

Mr Morton is everything that the Labour Party should hate. Says it all about the state of the local council.