ADMIN

Started by The Great Dictator, December 09, 2016, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steely Dan

Quote from: Riddler5 on December 10, 2016, 01: PM
But still begs the question, why multiple identities ?

I suppose a convention of psychiatrists could shed some light on the subject.

Obviously he's embarrassed about his real identity. I bet in real life he's even worse than the two on here :-)

steveL

QuoteStrange as it may seem SteveL, Carl Richo is an interesting chap, a half wit singleton like you could learn from him.

I'm sure you're right that I could learn lots of thing from Carl though how to achieve REM sleep while lying on a roll of carpet isn't something I've ever been desperate to learn.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

The Great Dictator

Still no names for the other 2 admin, its like pink papers on HTH  :-*

fred c

Why is it so important to you to know the names of the other 2 admin lads.... just do what everyone else would do & pm admin ?

The Great Dictator

I'm just interested Fred, promise i won't shout though  :)

jawsbbc

the great dictator are you the mad cyclist by any chance  ???

akarjl

Quote from: The Great Dictator on December 10, 2016, 11: AM
God help me, i might end up with one of the unemployables from this site  :'(

Seriously,I suspect you couldn't afford me or most other working members here.

akarjl

Quote from: The Great Dictator on December 10, 2016, 07: PM
I'm just interested Fred, promise i won't shout though  :)

= troll bait

kevplumb

Quote from: akarjl on December 10, 2016, 10: PM
Quote from: The Great Dictator on December 10, 2016, 11: AM
God help me, i might end up with one of the unemployables from this site  :'(

Seriously,I suspect you couldn't afford me or most other working members here.
he certainly couldn't afford me and ive retired due to ill health   :o
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

The Great Dictator

JAWS how could you even suggest that, he's at Shotley Bridge hospital having his monthly dose of Electric Shock Treatment

marky

Quote from: The Great Dictator on December 10, 2016, 07: PM
Still no names for the other 2 admin, its like pink papers on HTH  :-*

Bit hypocritical. Why not start the ball rolling by telling us your own name first?

The Great Dictator

My point is MARKY, we should know who is monitoring our posts.

SteveL admits is he which is fine but two other people contribute on this site AND monitor our posts.

We should know their real name or even their posting name, not too much to ask.

mk1

Perhaps a surfeit of Steves and one who likes to imbue the Londonderry  fine keratinized filamentous epidermal growths (we hear)?

akarjl

Actually I personally don't care who the admin are. It's their forum so their prerogative to edit, remove, ban or warn members. In my short time here I reckon I have Sussed who is worth reading and who should be ignored. If you don't like the way things are, similar to the Kremlin, you can foxtrot Oscar. There isn't a viable alternative where you can express opinions......maybe you should try the snail?

Steely Dan

Totally agree Akarjl. Judging only on the short time I've been posting on here I'd say the admins are very "hands off". I've got no interest in knowing who they are. They do a good job with the site.

In the case of The Great Dictator I can see why they didn't ban him. They want him to continue proving what a misoginistic, unpleasant bigot he is.

Give em enough rope . . .