ADMIN

Started by The Great Dictator, December 09, 2016, 10: PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Dictator

Who are/is admin and how does one contact them ?

kevplumb

A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!
Councils need communities but communities don't need councils
Party politics have no place in local goverment

Steely Dan

Let's hope there are no foreigners involved with admin. You wouldn't want to be dealing with people like that

steveL

There are 3 people who act as Admin, including me. I'm the nice one; the other two are right bas**ar*s.

It's not my turn today, but If you're planning on denying that the Wordbender account was yours then I suggest you forget it. The IP Address was identical and the e-mail you used to register the account rather gave the game away.

You've already dropped your mate and neighbour, the gossip-prone, Wells in it so I'd quit before you make things any worse. Especially,  avoid doing silly things, like standing in York Road having lengthy conversations with Carl Richardson. You never know who's listening.
Diplomacy is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

kevplumb

ROFL   ;D ;D
well shot down  son  ;)
A councillor is an elected representative of their ward, not their political party!

fred c

A question for full council to consider next week...

Can the CEO, BS, Leader of the Council or the Chairman of Audit & Governance committee explain how a decision made by a council committee can be on social media before it is relased to the person concerned.

I am presently stricken with a nasty dose of the novovirus, but this council stinks worse than my s***e

The Great Dictator

I've never denied using several IDs, I've done every year for as long as i can remember, if admin weren't so elusive i would have changed it properly.

So who are the other 2 bast*rds or will that remain a secret ?

SD, i work with foreign nationals everyday of the week, i just wouldn't employ one, nor would i employ a woman under 40 or a person under 21.....the list goes on, my choice.

I'm one of a handful of employers in this town who has never received any type of grant for equipment or the cost of employing staff, i pay for my own and select my own too.

God help me, i might end up with one of the unemployables from this site  :'(

kevplumb

what a 60 year old pipefitter welder that has silicosis
from working in heavy industry all his life in the days when PPE was a joke
P*ss off
flaming clown >:(

Lucy Lass-Tick

Quote from: The Great Dictator on December 10, 2016, 11: AM
I've never denied using several IDs, I've done every year for as long as i can remember, if admin weren't so elusive i would have changed it properly.

So who are the other 2 bast*rds or will that remain a secret ?

SD, i work with foreign nationals everyday of the week, i just wouldn't employ one, nor would i employ a woman under 40 or a person under 21.....the list goes on, my choice.

I'm one of a handful of employers in this town who has never received any type of grant for equipment or the cost of employing staff, i pay for my own and select my own too.

God help me, i might end up with one of the unemployables from this site  :'(

No doubt you consider Hartlepool fortunate to have such a considerate, liberal-minded employer ...  :P

Steely Dan

An even bigger Tory bigot than  I'd thought. You don't like foreigners or women under 40 or young people. What a lovely fella you are.

I presume your vast workforce is made up of white, middle-aged women willing to work for minimum pay for a horrible individual. Or perhaps you only employ a couple of part-timers but like to big yourself up.

I'm delighted you've been exposed. I was genuinely worried there were two people as horrible as you.

Well said SteveL, I'll buy you a pint sometime for that comment. It's made my day.

PS One of the best people I ever employed was black, foreign woman who was in her 20s. Great at her job, lovely person, hard working and never had a day off sick. What's the chances eh?

The Great Dictator

eerrrrr not quite SD, 60 employers in my career and some of them black, not all black people are foreign but someone as uneducated as you wouldn't realise that.

You have never employed anyone in your life, we know who you are so don't kid yourself loser.

Strange as it may seem SteveL, Carl Richo is an interesting chap, a half wit singleton like you could learn from him.

So who else is admin or are you afraid to say ?

fred c

The mind boggles.

Steely Dan

Quote from: The Great Dictator on December 10, 2016, 12: PM
eerrrrr not quite SD, 60 employers in my career and some of them black, not all black people are foreign but someone as uneducated as you wouldn't realise that.

You have never employed anyone in your life, we know who you are so don't kid yourself loser.

Strange as it may seem SteveL, Carl Richo is an interesting chap, a half wit singleton like you could learn from him.

So who else is admin or are you afraid to say ?

Ah, I see. You've had 60 employers. Good work.

We know who you are? Is that the Royal we? No you don't BTW.

AS for not employing anyone, not the case at all. When I was running my very successful education-based business I employed 30-40 people at any one time, depending on the contracts we have. Most of those employees earned salaries that were about double the average in the West Yorkshire are. When I cashed in my shares to retire I pocketed enough money (at 50) to live comfortably for the rest of my days. I moved back to Hartlepool and bought a very nice house for cash.  As for being uneducated I have a masters degree in English. How about you? Five CSEs?

Carry on with your nonsense. I have no idea who you are and nor do I care. But there are others on here who know and I'm sure they'll correct me if I'm being unfair in calling you a Tory bigot.

kevplumb

"Carl Richo is an interesting chap,"

jeez the mind boggles  ::)

hell admin do we have to put up with this clown
multiple ID'S gets you banned on most forums

Inspector Knacker

But still begs the question, why multiple identities ?

I suppose a convention of psychiatrists could shed some light on the subject.
What can be asserted without proof,
can be dismissed without proof.